Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

DId you hear?

13»

Comments

• Options
    MVW67:
    Santa Claus:
    at the north pole. don't you remember where I reside?!? kids forget so easily these days..........
    Santa did you ever listen to the Hollywood Undead song about Xmas?? Hmm??
    Santa is not that old..... Santa enjoys hip hop and the occasional Bieber.........
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bieber FEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    jliu:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Shoot, sounds like we need to work on getting that address too so what there is something waiting on the porch or on board for your arrival. :-) j/k

And Jiunn, I did a quick update. Feel free to throw me some suggestions that you might have based off that randomness so I will have some ideas for new sticks to try out at the B&M or when we order next.
    cool dude. I love talking to cigar guys like you. very open to trying new stuff. seems like you like a wide array of stuff. heavily fermented maduro stuff that's creamy and sweet. AJ spice and earth, etc. I'm just jotting some notes. I have some stuff that I'm gonna send yer way.
    Thanks for an ideas brother, I appreciate the suggestions. But you don't need to send me anything, just a pm with suggestions! It's the best excuse to just sit back and enjoy an evening with Nikki and some friends. This forum amazes me every time I get on here.

Oh, Jiunn, I almost forgot to tell you!!!!!! I had kim chi a few weeks back! I am the assistant coordinator of an Adult Education program and part of our program is helping non-native English speakers. That being said, two of our Korean students who came in for tutoring brought 4 or 5 authentic dishes in to share with us. Good stuff. Nikki was glad to hear I try it and liked it. They were worried it would be too spicy for us wimpy Americans. lol :-)
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    TJ no worries brother! I'm going to send you cigars b/c you're a cool dude. plus, you can smoke them and then we'll talk about them. it's more enjoyable that way.

hahah, I eat kim che just about every day. It's a staple. I'm surprised you and Nikki liked it. I would also assume it'll be too "spicy" or "funky" for most white folks like yoselves. is white not pc? european americans? rulers of the world? but yea, great to hear man. btw you're an asst controller? I'm in revenue. do quite a bite of SOP 97-2
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Thanks brother. I look forward to the upcoming conversations then :-) The kim che was spicy, but not murderously hot. They probably toned it down a bit for us though, lol. Nikki was already a fan, so when I heard that they had brought some in, I had to try it.
    I work in Adult Education as an assistant coordinator of our program, not controller (I'm not bright enough for that one!). I teach and do the data collection and other stuff as part of our grant (curriculum development, technology training for instructors, etc.).
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Thanks brother. I look forward to the upcoming conversations then :-) The kim che was spicy, but not murderously hot. They probably toned it down a bit for us though, lol. Nikki was already a fan, so when I heard that they had brought some in, I had to try it.
    I work in Adult Education as an assistant coordinator of our program, not controller (I'm not bright enough for that one!). I teach and do the data collection and other stuff as part of our grant (curriculum development, technology training for instructors, etc.).
    sounds good man! hahaha knowing how asian work (esp koreans), they prob did tone it down for you guys hahah. so you're an asst. controller for a company that does good. nice man! I on the other hand make the rich richer.... a ton of contract reviews and working with forecasts on the revenue side. hence why I smoke cigars haah
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Santa, I have been naughty this year, send to someone who is on the nice list
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    That IS the "nice" list!!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:
    That IS the "nice" list!!!
    I defer