Home General Discussion

What size cigar do you prefer?

13»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ...if i can keep it lit...
    maybe my pipe just needs some more age.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Urbino, I can not remember the last time I saw someone smoking a pipe. My brother in law smoked one but only to mask the smell of other products he would smoke in a pipe. But for the most part, in seems to be a lost practice for the most part.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Yeah, you don't see it much anymore. Partly it's just for the reasons we've been talking about -- it's harder than smoking any other form of tobacco. Part of the problem, though, is that many of the places -- restaurants and bars and such -- that allow cigar and cigarette smoking don't allow pipes. I have no idea why. It makes no sense. But I ran afoul of it more than once, myself, back in the day.

• Possibly for the exact same reason that kaspera's brother-in-law did smoke a pipe...
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    gott.des.feuer:
    Possibly for the exact same reason that kaspera's brother-in-law did smoke a pipe...
    That reason is so blatant though. Anyone could easily smell the difference.
    Everybody knew but the dumbass would say it's a new blend.. Really, who did he think he was kidding ? I should say ex-brother in law. Can anyone guess why the ex part.
    Your sister left his retarded ***?
    WOAH! I didn't put those asterisks! I wrote it out. Damn.
    madurofan:
    WOAH! I didn't put those asterisks! I wrote it out. Damn.
    mmmmm word filter.
    Yea that was what my damn was for ... ***, *** ***!
    when did they put that in?
    i think its always been there.
    I used to be able to type @$$. and h3ll.
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    lol **** *** ****
  • kaspera79:
    Everybody knew but the dumbass would say it's a new blend.. Really, who did he think he was kidding ? I should say ex-brother in law. Can anyone guess why the ex part.
    Gotta love those potheads. Somehow I knew way too many of them back in the day, and they were all as retarded as that.
    Yeah, but the choice of pipe fillers was just the start. He had several other vices to add to the list. I guess you have to start somewhere. Dumb*** went through the filter. Maybe you have to put a prefix in the word like dumbf***. Lets see. that's dumbfool...( just to be safe.) LOL
    kaspera79:
    Yeah, but the choice of pipe fillers was just the start. He had several other vices to add to the list. I guess you have to start somewhere. Dumb*** went through the filter. Maybe you have to put a prefix in the word like dumbf***. Lets see. that's dumbfool...( just to be safe.) LOL
    Dumbass didn't make it through this time I'm telling you they just put that in place!
    it did right there ^^^^
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Is it just me, or has their attempt to filter swear words resulted in greater use of swear words?

O, the irony!
    For the most part we keep it clean, if that three letter is filtered what the HECK are we two years old. It's not like we are arguing politics and the government here ... oh, wait a minute, never mind .
    yeah... on that serious of a subject swear words rarely make a positive impact.
    kuzi16:
    it did right there ^^^^
    Yea WTF was that about, it had to make a liar outta me.
  • MBISONMBISON Posts: 45
    HA! you are a sharp observer! Im basically an old school gamer dating back to Atari 2600. Video games are another one of those things that go well with cigar smoking. KEEP LIGHTING!!