Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Finalization

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    The size/strength was the first vote. Alex said it will be a sampler with toro, torpedo, and lancero.
    nom
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Man, I can't wait until this is released!! If I miss out, I'll drive to PA and march buck-nekkid around the CCOM HQ until they make more!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Man, I can't wait until this is released!! If I miss out, I'll drive to PA and march buck-nekkid around the CCOM HQ until they make more!
    Looks like we can add a Nub to the list of cigars that will be present at that meeting;)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I still have a stick from the first ccom forum blend we did years ago. I think RobbyRas was kind enough to gift it to me. I can't wait till this one is done...going to get some for sure.

"Long ashes my friends."

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im in for a few as well.

i think they will turn out fine.
    bumpity bump bump
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Another bump

"Long ashes my friends."

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just read this thread from the start.sounds amazing when are we gonna get our hands on these babies??????
    no matter where you go, there you are.

twistedstem:
    just read this thread from the start.sounds amazing when are we gonna get our hands on these babies??????
    That is the question of the...last several months, lol.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Production slotted. They hit the tables this week!!! Need to age after but Q1 for sure!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Holla for a dollaaaaaa!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Been following this since I joined. I am quiet as far as this as a cigar noob, but I am excited to see the final product!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good Alex, can't wait to see the results of the forum.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    +1
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yay!!! Thanks Alex can't wait to buy some.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    You guys rock!
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Are there any estimates on the price of these?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    +1
    +2! This is gonna be awesome!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I thought Copan won for 3rd filler??? Did we ever get the Cameroon binder???
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    yay, lanceros!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    bigharpoon:
    I thought Copan won for 3rd filler??? Did we ever get the Cameroon binder???
    I think the last filler and binder were more along the lines of what blends the best. Didn't think these would be this far along, cant wait!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Good news.. I will pick up some for sure.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Guys, as a heads up, these are in production. As a first step I ordered 50 5 packs in 6 x 50 size. I think we should smoke and gather comments. If we like it we can move to a larger production of the other sizes and maybe even do some packaging!! I hope they will be in, in about 60 days. Because of the limited number, there will be a limit of one 5 pack per person. I got AJ to get us a discount since these are samples so they will be $20 per pack. I will announce their arrival here and with that, you can place your orders with the reps. Final blend is below. I spent some time on this with my notes and think this will get us the desired body and balance based on the tobacos selected.

Wrapper: Sumatra Ecuador Oscuro (7th cut)
    Binder: San Andres Mexico
    Filler 1: 35% Habano Esteli Ligero
    Filler 2: 35% Habano Condega Ligero
    Filler 3: 20% Habano Jalapa Viso
    Filler 4: 10% Habano Ometepe Seco
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Hell yeah! I will def be getting some of these! I hope they are good enough to get entire bundles of eventually!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I'm down.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in for sure!
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Alex Svenson:
    Guys, as a heads up, these are in production. As a first step I ordered 50 5 packs in 6 x 50 size. I think we should smoke and gather comments. If we like it we can move to a larger production of the other sizes and maybe even do some packaging!! I hope they will be in, in about 60 days. Because of the limited number, there will be a limit of one 5 pack per person. I got AJ to get us a discount since these are samples so they will be $20 per pack. I will announce their arrival here and with that, you can place your orders with the reps. Final blend is below. I spent some time on this with my notes and think this will get us the desired body and balance based on the tobacos selected.

This looks like a pretty good cigar! I'm in for sure. Mostly Estili & Condega Ligero with some Jalapa & Ometpe for seasoning, bound by San Andreas, & wrapped in Sumatra Oscuro. Who knows, maybe we're on to somethin!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Hell yeah! I will def be getting some of these! I hope they are good enough to get entire bundles of eventually!
    +1
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:

Cannot wait!!!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that sounds good! Just curious, in the world of motors, one can buy all great parts to build a custom motor, and they don't go together. Are there known instances of this in the cigar manufacturing world? Too much of a good thing? I know, depressing, but I can't help it, I contemplate all the possibilities.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain