Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Finalization

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Man that sounds good! Just curious, in the world of motors, one can buy all great parts to build a custom motor, and they don't go together. Are there known instances of this in the cigar manufacturing world? Too much of a good thing? I know, depressing, but I can't help it, I contemplate all the possibilities.
    Meanwhile, I'm in! I can't wait to try, even if my taste-buds do explode.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    This thread is another answer to the "Why this forum?" question. I can't wait to get these in!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! In for 1 sampler pack...to start :)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    This thread is another answer to the "Why this forum?" question. I can't wait to get these in!
    Word!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a must have for me.. I can't wait.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This does sound good. Definately looking forward to a fiver.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    anyway to do some with a maduro wrapper.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in for a 5er! Cant wait man..... I hope we can do a Lancero and Corona as well. Glad to see a 5X50
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    anyway to do some with a maduro wrapper.
    next time Im afraid. This blend and voting is done.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PA broadleaf should be the wrapper. Come on now we all know that is the best of the best!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Vision:
    I am in for a 5er! Cant wait man..... I hope we can do a Lancero and Corona as well. Glad to see a 5X50
    The initial 5 stick samplers are going to be 6x50 with bundles made later on of toros, torpedos and lanceros.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Awesome, glad to see these are still on. Count me in too!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Vision:
    The initial 5 stick samplers are going to be 6x50 with bundles made later on of toros, torpedos and lanceros.
    Off an inch.... Still a great size to start.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Sounds good. Looking forward to it!!
  • Sounds good... Would be interested as well in a 5-er as well.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    I'm in for a 5er for sure. Do we need to per order?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    bumpin in hopes of an update
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I want more than a 5er this time, the other 5 went by quick.
    phobicsquirrel:
    huh? What other 5 ? I hadn't heard they were out yet.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Rhamlin:
    phobicsquirrel:
    huh? What other 5 ? I hadn't heard they were out yet.
    They did this a few years back.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Cigars made and napping in the cold room at the factory. Still on pace cone end of Q1 beginning of Q2
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Oh hell yeah...thanks for the update Alex!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
    Awesome!!!
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Alex Svenson:
    Cigars made and napping in the cold room at the factory. Still on pace cone end of Q1 beginning of Q2
    Thanks Alex, especially for all the effort you've put into this project. I guess we'll be seeing them in April or May? Excellent!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Alex and Ccom for taking care of us brothers. You truely go the extra mile for us and we all appreciate it very, very much.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Thank you Alex and Ccom for taking care of us brothers. You truely go the extra mile for us and we all appreciate it very, very much.
    +...many!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yes!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    awesome.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welp,

I've bought all the samples from Alex... He made me supreme ruler of forum blends and I got them all.

Sorry guys, but if you have a first born to give up I can part with one or two of the blends.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Welp,

I've bought all the samples from Alex... He made me supreme ruler of forum blends and I got them all.

Sorry guys, but if you have a first born to give up I can part with one or two of the blends.
    Well look who decided to show up. Been a while Lassie, Nice to see you.. I already told you stay away from my daughters. It is also good to see the forum blend closer to our hand. Thanks Alex.