2»

Comments

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    rzaman:
    +1000
    Ken Light:
    Blanton's is my all-time favorite, lots of brown sugary goodness.
    I gotta say I feel pretty good to know you agree with my taste in anything! lol
    Admit it, you just like the horsey.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    During my drinking days my go to was Old Grand Dad always smooth and satisfying

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Ken Light:
    rzaman:
    +1000
    Ken Light:
    Blanton's is my all-time favorite, lots of brown sugary goodness.
    I gotta say I feel pretty good to know you agree with my taste in anything! lol
    Admit it, you just like the horsey.
    Not gonna lie, that's why I bought it the first time...worst part: this was at a bar and my brother and I took it as a shot so I didn't even appreciate it...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recieved this awesome bottle when I got home Saturday from Greg aka Jthanatos, can't wait to try it on new years , the you Greg you really went overboard on this gift, I'm sure it is awesome . Thanks again Sir. image
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Recieved this awesome bottle when I got home Saturday from Greg aka Jthanatos, can't wait to try it on new years , the you Greg you really went overboard on this gift, I'm sure it is awesome . Thanks again Sir. image
    . Glad it arrived safe. But I am James, not Greg :p
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    . Glad it arrived safe. But I am James, not Greg :p
    . Sorry James, I was looking at another package when I wrote it, been a crazy week, thank you again very much. U will get paybacks my friend.