Home Non Cigar Related

Shattered my leg.

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Life sucks right now, on Jan. 4th myself and 2 other guys were putting tin shingles on our barn roof, and my foot got snagged on the corner of the roof , and my clumsy a s s fell off breaking my leg, and tearing my mcl and Pcl so surgery looks like the future now I'm Layed up. So as far as smoking maybe I can get a few extra ones in lol, anyways if anyone still wants to start up playing poker again on wed's let me know, I don't have a lot to do.

Comments

• Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Sorry to hear about that Ray. Sounds really painful. Sounds like you will be layed up for quite awhile.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Hope you have a quick recovery!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Life sucks right now, on Jan. 4th myself and 2 other guys were putting tin shingles on our barn roof, and my foot got snagged on the corner of the roof , and my clumsy a s s fell off breaking my leg, and tearing my mcl and Pcl so surgery looks like the future now I'm Layed up. So as far as smoking maybe I can get a few extra ones in lol, anyways if anyone still wants to start up playing poker again on wed's let me know, I don't have a lot to do.
    Sorry to hear that main...would of sounded better if you said you were breaking tackles playing football or something. I will you a speedy recovery..and I am always down for some pa pa pa poker!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Hope you have a quick recovery!
    Get well soon!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    sorry to hear that glock
    do NOT, do NOT skimp on your rehab... it will be absolutely critical (and painful)....but I'm sure you know that....just do it
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishing you a speedy recovery.sometimes life has subtle ways of telling you slow down..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez Ray... I sure hope all turns out o.k. If you need anything lmk...unfortunately, I don't know how to play poker... You need cigars? Got those if that will help ya? Take care bro!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that... My wish for a speedy recovery to you.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Ouch!
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    That's rough brother hope you have a speedy recovery
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Ray! I was starting to wonder where you had run off to. This is terrible news. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Just Ray my spicy pepper man. I was wondering where you've been. Get better friend. Still looking forward to shooting .50 cal rifles from the backs of your clydesdales, then having hella spicy salsa afterwards.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    that sucks....had acl when i was 14 and just had to get it cleaned up and meniscus repaired.....knee surgery is no fun
  • Get well soon, I wouldn't wish this kind of injury on an enemy. :(
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, what would life be without busted bones? We wouldn't have any stories to tell.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    No good. No good at all. Get better soon.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry to hear that, glock.
    Hope you have a quick recovery and the doctor's get you back to normal very soon.

(And please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad to hear it wasn't anything more serious than that...)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for the support, and Jim, thanks bro but I'm good, I have plenty to smoke lol. So I guess I will have more time to be here, that's always good.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Hope you are feeling better Ray. Feel free to bounce any questions off of me via PM. I worked in orthopedics for 8 yrs prior to going to chiro school and have two ortho surgeons in the same office as me.
    Thanks Matt, I guess it's just heal up, and decide when surgery is. Thanks again
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sorry to hear this man. Hoping you heal up fast
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    sorry about the accident Glock! lots of rest for a speedy recovery!
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear the bad news. Hope your recovery is fast and rewarding.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope for speedy recovery Ray, wish ya the best!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey Ray sorry to hear about the accident .... I hope you have a quick and speedy recovery.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry too hear this ray!! That's pretty crappy!! Hope you recover soon man and well yeah now smoke all your good stuff lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang bro, I just saw this. Sorry to hear about your leg. That really sucks. Get well soon and enjoy some nice cigars while you recover!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap Ray... I hope you have a speedy recovery man. That sucks!
    Thanks guys, hanging in there.at least the pain is going away some with this whiskey , lol, gonna have to go to the liquor store .
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    hope for a speedy recovery. you'll do fine with the surgerys. just don't mix the pills with the drinks.