Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Shattered my leg.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for all the support and advice, looks like surgery will b sometime next week, done gave up the pills, they were making me sick, so no pain pills for this guy, but more whiskey and scotch sounds so much better. Looks like I will b off work right up to my wife is due in April, then off again, so I need to stock up on cigars. So again thanks guys.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Thanks guys for all the support and advice, looks like surgery will b sometime next week, done gave up the pills, they were making me sick, so no pain pills for this guy, but more whiskey and scotch sounds so much better. Looks like I will b off work right up to my wife is due in April, then off again, so I need to stock up on cigars. So again thanks guys.
    What I got from this is we have a BOTL in need of Whisky and Cigars....
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    What I got from this is we have a BOTL in need of Whisky and Cigars....
    Agreed.
  • Options
    No No No Randy, don't even think about it, u guys go overboard enough around here, save your drinks and smokes for yourself my friends, give to yourselves for once, I will b fine. Love u all though, truly a great bunch of guys here. Ok maybe the alcohol talking. Lol
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I missed this post for so long.
    Best wishes my friend.
  • Options
    Bandages came off today, knee looks good no swelling, start light rehab next week. Thanks for all your prayers and help guys.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Bandages came off today, knee looks good no swelling, start light rehab next week. Thanks for all your prayers and help guys.
    That's great news Ray from Ohio .... I think we need to publicly post your'e address so we can send more get well cards.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Great news on the healing. Good to see you back on the boards.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes good to se your doing well.just dont over do it make sure you listen to the docs.i blew out my knee in highschool(football).almost did myself in trying to over rehab myself ended up back in hospital .so please take it easy you only have two legs and a long way to go!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Hey you done with those bandages can I have them?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    Glock1975:

What? Lol
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    webmost:
    Glock1975:

What? Lol
    Sorry... I was watching a vampire bat thing on natgeo at the time.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    Glock1975:
    webmost:
    Glock1975:

What? Lol
    Sorry... I was watching a vampire bat thing on natgeo at the time.

Ok bro understood, if I had them I would have wrapped them up with some smokes and sent them to ya, but not sure u would want them.