Options

A wonderful evening with Ezra Zion

2»

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    MVW67:
    Nice reading Rip and Dust!:-) :-)
    Its' like the cigar underground. LOL. Love reading this stuff and seeing Rip's pics.
  • Options
    tom82tom82 Posts: 5
    rzaman:
    Alan of Ezra Zion is in Nicaragua for another business trip and we met last night. We talked a lot of the upcoming new releases, cigar industry and the world affairs until 12 PM. It was nice to see him again. I smoked a small Ezra Zion Tantrum which will be released very soon. He also gave me two Ezra Zion Eminence. I was busy talking to him so didn't concentrate fully about the smoke. However, the little cigars started with strong black pepper then tone it down but the spice came back at the end with a wonderful twist. The best part of the cigar was- though it is medium to full but very smooth with tons of earth, cedar, cocoa and nutty finish. Interestingly at the end it is more into white peppery than black pepper- to me this is a wonderful twist in complexity. I will review it soon. I really enjoyed the smoke. Only 1,500 boxes of 28 will be released. It is always fun to smoke a good cigar before the release. He was also very kind to share two Costa Rican cigar, currently out of market but praised with great confidence as well as to special Curivari cigar.

photo EzraZion011_zps336706bf.jpg

photo EzraZion012_zps289c1512.jpg

photo EzraZion014_zpsbff428e1.jpg

Where are the Ezra Zion Tantrums available to purchase from?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Tom, they are only sold on shops. You can try charmed leaf, or check EZ's website. It is a limited release as well.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump for @peter4jc and @Rdp77

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )