Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Old Game Revived

124»

Comments

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity bump
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Burn'd down stick B today...... I will be honest.. I have no real clue. Robusto.....It had perfect construction... close to flawless. Spice up front with lots of flavor thru the first 3rd. 2nd and nub were the same with lots of leather and little spice... My guess is My Father. I am at a loss with this one. Ive had a ton of M.F. from my pass and it was close but not the same finish. It did have a year on it tho.... I will grab the reveal asap and post what it was!
    Sorry for not posting the pic... I was close tho. Guessed My Father and it was a Don Pepin Cuban Classic. With a year+ on them they lost the over powering spice and it mellowed out nicely. New phone and never dropped boxed the last few I took. I will get #3 burning asap.... Did anyone ever take Sts up on it?
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a chance to sit down and smoke A the other night....... WOW! This is normally where I would go into flavors and construction.... Not this time. I am just going to say it was a great smoke with a date on it from Dec 2011. It was so good I had no guess as to what it could be. It had a square box press shape I hadn't had before. It was just a great smoke..... I nub'd it off and went in to open the band. ........ 5 Vegas Cask Strength! Im not a fan of most 5V. I like the High Primings, Classic Panatela, A, and AAA. I would of never tried the Casks if not for this game! Now I am looking for more!!! Thanks my man. Thanks for the game and I hope we can keep it going.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I got a chance to sit down and smoke A the other night....... WOW! This is normally where I would go into flavors and construction.... Not this time. I am just going to say it was a great smoke with a date on it from Dec 2011. It was so good I had no guess as to what it could be. It had a square box press shape I hadn't had before. It was just a great smoke..... I nub'd it off and went in to open the band. ........ 5 Vegas Cask Strength! Im not a fan of most 5V. I like the High Primings, Classic Panatela, A, and AAA. I would of never tried the Casks if not for this game! Now I am looking for more!!! Thanks my man. Thanks for the game and I hope we can keep it going.
    Glad you liked it.
    I have a couple more left from that order, need to smoke 1 again soon. I haven't had the 5V CS for a little while but they're an all-around good smoke IMO, probably my fav 5V. And can find them "on sale" sometimes too for a great bargain.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *