Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for Gurkha......

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
But one specifically .... Small Batch TBP-1 Boxpress Lancero... Yup a Box Press Lancero from Gurkha. I am willing to trade in your favor if you have one or even a few to spare. I know there are not a ton of Gurk lovers out there so this one could be tough.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    What's a Gurkha?Go get some rest!!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    peter wish i could help you out on this one. you do have a email though
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Funny, I remember a former member who will go unnamed smoking one of these and being totally dumbfounded by the smaller RG. He will remain unnamed...LOL
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Funny, I remember a former member who will go unnamed smoking one of these and being totally dumbfounded by the smaller RG. He will remain unnamed...LOL
    I have a walk in humidor
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    I have a walk in humidor
    LOVIN MY NEW HUMI....COST ME 7K...MY WIFE CANT HAVE BABIES....LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF MY SON...
    You mother effers are playing with fire!
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    I have a walk in humidor
    LOVIN MY NEW HUMI....COST ME 7K...MY WIFE CANT HAVE BABIES....LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF MY SON...
    BWAHAHAHAHA I just *** myself laughing
    Rain:
    IM A NAVY VET...NEVER SERVED...BOUGHT A SOUVENIR MUG...CHECK OUT 7 BLURRY PICTURES OF THIS OLIVA V...JSUT BOUGHT A BOX OF BUESO FROM MY B&M...OMG THIS ZOIDAN IS GOOD...YOU WILL LIKE IT
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    But one specifically .... Small Batch TBP-1 Boxpress Lancero... Yup a Box Press Lancero from Gurkha. I am willing to trade in your favor if you have one or even a few to spare. I know there are not a ton of Gurk lovers out there so this one could be tough.
    I have a couple Gurkhas, not this particular one though. Don't know when ill get to the B&M again, but when I do I'd be happy to look around for you.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    IM A NAVY VET...NEVER SERVED...BOUGHT A SOUVENIR MUG...CHECK OUT 7 BLURRY PICTURES OF THIS OLIVA V...JSUT BOUGHT A BOX OF BUESO FROM MY B&M...OMG THIS ZOIDAN IS GOOD...YOU WILL LIKE IT
    I LIKE TYPING IN CAPS AND STICKING TEN CIGARS IN MY MOUTH CASUE I LIKE BIG THINGS IN MY MOUTH
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Vision:
    I have a couple Gurkhas, not this particular one though. Don't know when ill get to the B&M again, but when I do I'd be happy to look around for you.
    Thanks bro but this is an older cigar.... 2010-2011ish
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    i wanna be part of the inside joke.
  • Love Gurkha but unfortunately I don't have that stick
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    I have a walk in humidor
    YOU TOO! WOW THIAT'S GRAET MAN! ME TWO!
    jeep edson:
    i wanna be part of the inside joke.
    Jeep it's a name that's forbidden on the forums, the person was SPECIAL and I mean SPECIAL, Pete knows what I mean, oh wait you can't call him that LOL
    Roberto99:
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    I have a walk in humidor
    YOU TOO! WOW THIAT'S GRAET MAN! ME TWO!
    IM GOING TO SEND YOU A PREMIPREMIPREIM. ITSS CALLED A ZODIAN. TRY IT YOULL LIKE IT ITS GOOD.
    Oh Pete...I hope we don't ruin your thread.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a shot in the dark anyhow. This is actually funny
    Rain:
    Oh Pete...I hope we don't ruin your thread.
    I think that's to late, It's been jacked
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this guy sounds special. Hope he is not still here.
    Glock1975:
    No he's not and thank god. But it was fun ragging on him and he didn't even know it.
    Glock1975:
    youd know it if he was. He pops in from time to time and yells at us, then goes back to jail.
    robertgreen30:
    Glock1975:
    No he's not and thank god. But it was fun ragging on him and he didn't even know it.
    I think he knew. He did offer to fly me down to his house so I could smoke some sticks from his walkin. He had little tags on all his sticks so he would know the date. Or were those price tags? I can't remember..OH AND BY THE WAY, the green tags you see in MY WALK IN HUMIDOR, I use the tags to mark the date I received the CIGARS, anytime you want to fly out to Simi Valley CA. I will pay your way round trip. I do not talk like a snob but, as YOU can see I can afford it. Please,Please always check facts first. that's all I ask, who ever stated that. Love *****, SITTING BY THE POOL WAITING FOR MY NEXT SHIPPMENT.
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    Glock1975:
    I think he knew. He did offer to fly me down to his house so I could smoke some sticks from his walkin. He had little tags on all his sticks so he would know the date. Or were those price tags? I can't remember..OH AND BY THE WAY, the green tags you see in MY WALK IN HUMIDOR, I use the tags to mark the date I received the CIGARS, anytime you want to fly out to Simi Valley CA. I will pay your way round trip. I do not talk like a snob but, as YOU can see I can afford it. Please,Please always check facts first. that's all I ask, who ever stated that. Love *****, SITTING BY THE POOL WAITING FOR MY NEXT SHIPPMENT.
    I LOVE U JHEWEY U ALWAYS SMOKE THE PREMS
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    Glock1975:
    Don't forget Ron Jeremy was in the pool with him
    I HAD THIS AFTER BREAKFAST AT 4:00 PM
    I can't stop laughing this is too funny
    robertgreen30:
    I can't stop laughing this is too funny
    We are bad people.I better change my avatar back before someone reports me and I get banned lmao.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, come back whoever u r, u can fly me to your humi.
    Glock1975:
    Wow, come back whoever u r, u can fly me to your humi.
    Ray you can have your own walk in humidor, just walk in to your local B&M and talk pictures of their walk-in humidor and post the pics and say LOOK AT MY WALK-IN HUMIDOR, but make sure you turn the tag off so it doesn't show the location of the shop and there you have a walk-in humidor