Options

Looking for Gurkha......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Glock1975:
    Wow, come back whoever u r, u can fly me to your humi.
    Ray you can have your own walk in humidor, just walk in to your local B&M and talk pictures of their walk-in humidor and post the pics and say LOOK AT MY WALK-IN HUMIDOR, but make sure you turn the tag off so it doesn't show the location of the shop and there you have a walk-in humidor
    Awesome idea, I will have the greatest humi ever. I'm on it.
  • Options
    Look at my new walk in humi guys, built it tonight, what do u think.image
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    WOW you built that really fast
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    now have a five year old photoshop login my new humi on it, and make sure it had the GPS coordinates attached to the photobucket account.
  • Options
    Lol, yeah my 1 year old helped me. I think I need to get some of those Zodians, I'm looking a little low in there.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I will help out here. His name is...

HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED

Sorry bro. I had to edit it. The internet police came down on me pretty hard for trying to break the rules.
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    I will help out here. His name is...

HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED

Sorry bro. I had to edit it. The internet police came down on me pretty hard for trying to break the rules.
    Lol, that's alright, if I meet him some day, I will fly him in to c my humi.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    jgibv:
    Vision:
    But one specifically .... Small Batch TBP-1 Boxpress Lancero... Yup a Box Press Lancero from Gurkha. I am willing to trade in your favor if you have one or even a few to spare. I know there are not a ton of Gurk lovers out there so this one could be tough.
    I have a couple Gurkhas, not this particular one though. Don't know when ill get to the B&M again, but when I do I'd be happy to look around for you.
    Thanks bro but this is an older cigar.... 2010-2011ish
    OK, thanks for the info - I'll keep a look out. Seen some other "older" sticks there before --- like DPGs with the non-cursive bands, 5V Ltd 08, etc.....but I've never looked closely at their Gurkha section.

And the rest of y'all are crazy .... go smoke some 8x80 zodians :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    BTW John, "jgbiv" I love your quote. Muir was a pretty odd duck who we are fortunate to have had around! Wisdom is not complicated. And your comic had me rotfl! love it!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    BTW John, "jgbiv" I love your quote. Muir was a pretty odd duck who we are fortunate to have had around! Wisdom is not complicated. And your comic had me rotfl! love it!
    LOL thanks ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *