Home General Discussion
Options

A Team

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Been quiet as of late. What gives?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    In 1972 , a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The A- Team.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    SleevePlz:
    I'm sad now
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I notice that people are members of some kind of clan/crew in the forum except for me. Ex: Redneck Mafia, Michigan Militia, A-Team, Wutang Clan (RZA), MVW67, Four Herfsman ............ etc.
    I'm gonna start my own Clan. I call it DMBCDBWEAA.
    " Danimal's Most Badass Cigar Dudes Because We're Epic And Awesome"

Who's in?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Can I be the clerk?!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I notice that people are members of some kind of clan/crew in the forum except for me. Ex: Redneck Mafia, Michigan Militia, A-Team, Wutang Clan (RZA), MVW67, Four Herfsman ............ etc.

Who's in?

Danimus Maximus, If it is allowed to be part of 2 groups i would love to be part of your group. I may have to check with the other herfsman though.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?
    I noticed you happened to "forget" to mention the one group you are a part of......ENOLA GAY!!!!! I'm on to you. We could start the Lancero Lovers of America (LLA). Go around bombing people with the long and skinnies!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the initiation Daniel?
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Be very careful Ray, if Trident gets wind of this ( the initiation) the ball gage might show up lol
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    Be very careful Ray, if Trident gets wind of this ( the initiation) the ball gage might show up lol
    lol, yeah true, I can see some hazing going on.
  • Options
    DMBCDBWEAA Represent! Get lit son!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?
    how many members you looking for
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

Get lit son! <--- this would be our motto
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

Danimus Maximus, If it is allowed to be part of 2 groups i would love to be part of your group. I may have to check with the other herfsman though.
    Daniel ?? I get my own group? Maybe it is because of the many different people in my head......:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

Daniel ?? I get my own group? Maybe it is because of the many different people in my head......:-) :-) :-) :-)
    For sure mike. or maybe its because you are part of every group. For the Record, I was not using the ball gag...Hardcz was going to use the ball gag on Ka7jun's friend...and the gentleman's fiance was encouraging it!
  • Options
    I wanna get lit Daniel. Can I b a enforcer?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

Get lit son!
    all righty then.do we all get new nick names or just numbers...lol...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    MVW67:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

That's clever Nick you is. My son's name happens to be Maximus Daniel Reyes.

Yes Mike because ........ well here's how it goes down.

New guy: Hi guys My name is Enrique and I'm new to cigars. Hope to make new friends here.
    MVW67: Sup Enrique? What cigars do you like and what's your address?
    New guy: Well I've been smoking a lot of maduros and ..... why do you want my address? Are you coming over? Are you going to Raid my fridge? are you going to ....OMG! I've been bomed! This package from a guy named Mike! OMG! Can someone please help me post pics?
    (at this point your bumping the How to format your posts [Now with Emoticons aka Smilies] thread)
    I'd say this is pretty spot on.
  • Options
    LOLOLOL Randy
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    LOLOLOL Randy
    Nobody even answered my question about being the clerk. F*** you guys...I'm taking my White Owls and Zodians and LEAVING. I'm gonna go to Simi Valley CA.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Rain:

is it bad that when i saw this i thought spoc had pulled up his shirt and was grabbing his own chest?

ps and ive never been in a bombing group either
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

Cool name, Cool Name! Who's behind has to be hot-waxed to gain entrance into such an illustrious gang of hooligans?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

Cool name, Cool Name! Who's behind has to be hot-waxed to gain entrance into such an illustrious gang of hooligans?
    Bring on the wax....
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    So my question is...since there are so many people trying to join up that are part of other factions, like the red neck mafia and the A team...what if daniels group wants to start a bombing run on one of those other factions...where do your loyalties lie. Daniel...you should make them renounce all other factions, and the way they do this is to bomb the faction leader of the one they were part of. Toombes though, would bomb himself, which would be awesome...
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Toombes:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

Bring on the wax....

Hello, Mr. Brown from Hughes Rd in Russelville OH!!!!
  • Options
    Trident:
    So my question is...since there are so many people trying to join up that are part of other factions, like the red neck mafia and the A team...what if daniels group wants to start a bombing run on one of those other factions...where do your loyalties lie. Daniel...you should make them renounce all other factions, and the way they do this is to bomb the faction leader of the one they were part of. Toombes though, would bomb himself, which would be awesome...

So you're saying we aren't supposed to send cigars to ourselves? You mean I've been doing it wrong all this time?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Dammit!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Trident:

So you're saying we aren't supposed to send cigars to ourselves? You mean I've been doing it wrong all this time?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Dammit!

It happens brother, but seeing as how you're from kentucky...we forgive you.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    Toombes:
    Trident:

It happens brother, but seeing as how you're from kentucky...we forgive you.

I was just playing around seeing as how I have family that lives very close to toombes
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    MVW67:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?

That's clever Nick you is. My son's name happens to be Maximus Daniel Reyes.

Yes Mike because ........ well here's how it goes down.

New guy: Hi guys My name is Enrique and I'm new to cigars. Hope to make new friends here.
    MVW67: Sup Enrique? What cigars do you like and what's your address?
    New guy: Well I've been smoking a lot of maduros and ..... why do you want my address? Are you coming over? Are you going to Raid my fridge? are you going to ....OMG! I've been bomed! This package from a guy named Mike! OMG! Can someone please help me post pics?
    (at this point your bumping the How to format your posts [Now with Emoticons aka Smilies] thread)
    I'd say this is pretty spot on.
    +1, except insert Jim instead of Mike. I think they take turns bombing us new guys or something, even though I did receive the mysterious "master address list" PM once upon a time.
    I would join your little club, Daniel. My kids' name is Daniel. There's a tie-in.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.