Home General Discussion

A Team

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    nickiam:
    Toombes:
    Trident:
    So my question is...since there are so many people trying to join up that are part of other factions, like the red neck mafia and the A team...what if daniels group wants to start a bombing run on one of those other factions...where do your loyalties lie. Daniel...you should make them renounce all other factions, and the way they do this is to bomb the faction leader of the one they were part of. Toombes though, would bomb himself, which would be awesome...

So you're saying we aren't supposed to send cigars to ourselves? You mean I've been doing it wrong all this time?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Dammit!

It happens brother, but seeing as how you're from kentucky...we forgive you.

I was just playing around seeing as how I have family that lives very close to toombes

Really? Where at?
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    nickiam:
    nickiam:
    Toombes:
    Trident:
    So my question is...since there are so many people trying to join up that are part of other factions, like the red neck mafia and the A team...what if daniels group wants to start a bombing run on one of those other factions...where do your loyalties lie. Daniel...you should make them renounce all other factions, and the way they do this is to bomb the faction leader of the one they were part of. Toombes though, would bomb himself, which would be awesome...

So you're saying we aren't supposed to send cigars to ourselves? You mean I've been doing it wrong all this time?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Dammit!

I was just playing around seeing as how I have family that lives very close to toombes

Really? Where at?

Clay City, Stanton, Mt. Vernon, and Lexington
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Glock1975:
    Toombes:
    danielzreyes:
    I notice that people are members of some kind of clan/crew in the forum except for me. Ex: Redneck Mafia, Michigan Militia, A-Team, Wutang Clan (RZA), MVW67, Four Herfsman ............ etc.
    I'm gonna start my own Clan. I call it DMBCDBWEAA.
    " Danimal's Most Badass Cigar Dudes Because We're Epic And Awesome"

Who's in?

Cool name, Cool Name! Who's behind has to be hot-waxed to gain entrance into such an illustrious gang of hooligans?
    Bring on the wax....

Hello, Mr. Brown from Hughes Rd in Russelville OH!!!!
    You rang Sir!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys guys GUYS! Enough of this bomb talk. To be in my elite crew, you just have to be cool. Ex. Toombes. You have a cool name so duhhh you're in. Ray Ray all day, you shoot rifles while riding clydesdales through a pepper field, hellllooooo that's hella cool.

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.
    Get lit son! (the motto btw)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Guys guys GUYS! Enough of this bomb talk. To be in my elite crew, you just have to be cool. Ex. Toombes. You have a cool name so duhhh you're in. Ray Ray all day, you shoot rifles while riding clydesdales through a pepper field, hellllooooo that's hella cool.

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.

That's what I'm talking about!!
    nickiam:
    Toombes:
    nickiam:
    nickiam:
    Toombes:
    Trident:

Really? Where at?

Stanton and Clay City are 20 minutes away!! I can be in Lexington in about an hour. If you ever come to visit you have to let me know and we'll light a couple cigars and partake of local libations!!
    Toombes:
    nickiam:
    Toombes:
    nickiam:
    nickiam:
    Toombes:
    Trident:

Really? Where at?

Stanton and Clay City are 20 minutes away!! I can be in Lexington in about an hour. If you ever come to visit you have to let me know and we'll light a couple cigars and partake of local libations!!

word son! fo sho! I'm actually planning on heading that way for a couple days once i return from this trip to Afghanistan.
    danielzreyes:

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.
    1st rule of DMBCDBWEAA, U don't talk about DMBCDBWEAA...
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Well now. This is my kind of thread! :D
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    I notice that people are members of some kind of clan/crew in the forum except for me. Ex: Redneck Mafia, Michigan Militia, A-Team, Wutang Clan (RZA), MVW67, Four Herfsman ............ etc.

Who's in?
    I noticed you happened to "forget" to mention the one group you are a part of......ENOLA GAY!!!!! I'm on to you. We could start the Lancero Lovers of America (LLA). Go around bombing people with the long and skinnies!!!
    I'm down for the Lancero crew, no better vitola ever created and glad we agree on that Tony ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?
    I noticed you happened to "forget" to mention the one group you are a part of......ENOLA GAY!!!!! I'm on to you. We could start the Lancero Lovers of America (LLA). Go around bombing people with the long and skinnies!!!
    I'm down for the Lancero crew, no better vitola ever created and glad we agree on that Tony ;)
    +10 But can it be "Longie Lovers..." I love them longies
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:

Who's in?
    +10 But can it be "Longie Lovers..." I love them longies
    Bwahahahah we might need to work on that, I'm not sure I could bring myself to admit that lol but yeah I dig the Lancero/lonsdale sizes :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lanceros are going to be the theme to my cooler this spring/summer ;)
    danielzreyes:

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.

dandelion, you mentioned the requirements, but you havent named peoples yet......what gives.
    Gray4lines:
    Lanceros are going to be the theme to my cooler this spring/summer ;)
    Couldn't think of a better theme Gray, congrats and let me know how it goes :)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I went ahead and made myself an official member of DMBCDBWEAA and the LLA. Hope you don't mind :)
    SleevePlz:
    I went ahead and made myself an official member of DMBCDBWEAA and the LLA. Hope you don't mind :)
    Sweet, Tony is in.
    SleevePlz:
    I went ahead and made myself an official member of DMBCDBWEAA, Hope you don't mind :)

I did too!
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    I went ahead and made myself an official member of DMBCDBWEAA, Hope you don't mind :)

I did too!
    well then I guess you guys are in lol. Awesome
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:

I did too!
    Well, you did say the requirement was being cool. Figured Nick and I have that in spades.
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:

I did too!
    Well, you did say the requirement was being cool. Figured Nick and I have that in spades.
    Nick yous aint, you're in the Military. I respect that a lot. You sir are "cool"
    Tony, you're a teacher. My wife is a teacher. Teachers don't get enough credit. You sir are "cool"
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:

I did too!
    Nick yous aint, you're in the Military. I respect that a lot. You sir are "cool"
    Tony, you're a teacher. My wife is a teacher. Teachers don't get enough credit. You sir are "cool"
    YOU AIN'T COOL UNLESS YOU PEE YOUR PANTS!
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:

I did too!
    What about me Daniel, I'm very cool. Lol
    danielzreyes:

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.
    Bump for Ray Ray all day
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.
    Bump for Ray Ray all day
    u know it. Get Lit Son.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I please join? I'm a good listener and know my way to the PO?
    Bigshizza:
    Lol, if your in we can't bomb u. D a m n
    Bigshizza:
    I looked up the word cool in the dictionary and Shimbo Slice came up.
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    Dunno if I qualify, but if The Dude is cool maybe THE Daddy Irish can be cool enough to join too ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    Dunno if I qualify, but if The Dude is cool maybe THE Daddy Irish can be cool enough to join too ;)
    I like Irish Spring. (liquid, not the bar soap though) that makes you sir, cool.