Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

I made a review Website!?

Comments

• Options
    rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    hi Jeff, Nice site, one explanation for those wierd characters I see on your review... "“Puro Cubano combines a Cuban-seed mixture of " the "“" I am assuming was a double quotation or curly quote. When you cut and paste from certain types of documents (like WORD or other similar programs) things like curly quotes, double quotes and even that
  • Options
    jeff_connorsjeff_connors Posts: 483
    rad1964:
    hi Jeff, Nice site, one explanation for those wierd characters I see on your review... "“Puro Cubano combines a Cuban-seed mixture of " the "“" I am assuming was a double quotation or curly quote. When you cut and paste from certain types of documents (like WORD or other similar programs) things like curly quotes, double quotes and even that
  • Options
    New review up, im even www.afied
  • Options
    jeff_connors:
    New review up, im even www.afied
    oh and you gotta try they text to spech embedded application, its good for a laugh, helps with the overall theme of things www.cigarbot.info
  • Options
    The cigarbot is at the top of google...ahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahhahaha
    im running two site a the moment...they are the same gonna buy some real web space soon...
    Blog
    Website
  • Options
    fitch18fitch18 Posts: 4
    Thats really cool, i did the same thing too. I find it relaxing putting this stuff up on the net. It makes smoking more fun almost!

http://someofthefinerthings.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Agree, we use it mostly to catalog what we've smoked to look back and learn. Also, we've been.comed as well!

www.wrapperbinderfiller.com
    www.wbfiller.com

• Options
    fitch18:
    Thats really cool, i did the same thing too. I find it relaxing putting this stuff up on the net. It makes smoking more fun almost! http://someofthefinerthings.blogspot.com/
    I like the learning java script/html/asp.net factor of the whole thing...makes me fell productive. also helps my writing skills and helps me to identify what's being precived while smoking.... all and all a good hobby...i want sponsors too..that the really motivator..sponsors
  • Options
    well im paid hosted now, still some bugs to work out but oh well
    The Cigar Bot
    let me know what you think.,, of the new java script layout
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    The robot voice is a definate winner, loved it!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    good pairing with the DPG Blue and Ginger Beer. Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    thanks for all the visits guys!!
  • Options
    I likr to punch my cigars, and the AJ sigs are the reason I bought the lighter with the punch on it...and I liked the look of the lighter. The wrapper coming unraveled is not a common thing, as I've smoked a couple boxes of them and have not had that particular issue.

Great review, btw!
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    I likr to punch my cigars, and the AJ sigs are the reason I bought the lighter with the punch on it...and I liked the look of the lighter. The wrapper coming unraveled is not a common thing, as I've smoked a couple boxes of them and have not had that particular issue.

Great review, btw!
    I usally punch as well...mine is misplaced at the moment..its somewhere in my house ,where ??
    Punching is the gentlemanly. Cutting, well thats monkey man.
    I was looking at those lighters and thinking about picking one up...they work well yes?
    hey mind of I put your comment up on the site? Thanks for the visit!!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    My lighter has a punch on it. The Xikar Element, it's a great investment.
  • Options
    I find the punch cutters on lighters work quite well, and don't tend to get misplaced.

Feel free to put anything I say on your website.
  • Options
    Victor Sinclaire 10 Avniversro Review.. now posted with new comments section
  • Options
    Put up a new review , the CAO VR ,...i must say it was a fine smoke! now working on a cigar related widget..anybody made a widget before?
  • Options
    I beleive calling them that is considered offensive, it's "little people".....hehe..
  • Options
    lucky charms? ?
  • Options
    widgets.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    widgets.
    lepricons are small too right?
  • Options
    Well forgot to update the server....review is there now....
  • Options
    Well I could not hold out...gave the new Nica Libre a try..Visit the site
  • Options
    Smoke the padilla signature 48, my my ..the padilla line is one of the best things going right now me thinks...If I ever buy a full box of cigars its going to be the miami's
  • Options
    What a good frecking smoke...sponsor me! any input guys, the comment sections on the pages are like a desert..ha!1513
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I do like your site, but he robot review voice got on my nerves after about 30 seconds.
  • Options
    Yeh I know its bothersome... i'm working on bringing Lauren Bacall back form the netherworld to read the reviews for me. Results not so good up till now, but im not giving up hope.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Go with James Earl Jones. Nothing like a DARTH review of a cigar.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Go with James Earl Jones. Nothing like a DARTH review of a cigar.
    "this cigaaaar is so tight, Luke, you'll have to use the force to smoke it..."

ya, ya, i know....corney