Options

I made a review Website!?

13»

Comments

• Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Go with James Earl Jones. Nothing like a DARTH review of a cigar.
    "this cigaaaar is so tight, Luke, you'll have to use the force to smoke it..."

ya, ya, i know....corney

Oh no, I lost my torch lighter!! ... Hey Vader, can I borrow your lightsaber?
  • Options
    Man I dont know how 5 vegas does it..do they have a web site or anything? any way to check out anything about production./the company?
  • Options
    Gadget Tester
    Well been plunging away at it....its not finished but..... its meant to go up on igoogle...if anyone's into that ...putting it up now for some input ....what would you like to see the cigar review google gadget do?
  • Options
    Well tell me if your getting sick of me saying this....but!!!
    NEW REVIEW UP, Don Pepin series JJ maduro...if I made the big bucks Id smoke these suckers back to back everyday
  • Options
    Well i polished of my box of sancho panza double maduros last night, so i decided to do a review on the whole box, nice tasty smoke with a burn and ash I wish I could get on some of the higher priced smokes, if I wasnt so spoiled on the premium maduros i would buy another box and do it all over again.
  • Options
    Well got these in the great cross county pass a little while back and i must say...not bad..not bad at all
  • Options
    The should rename this sucker to the" graycliff WTF?".
  • Options
    (2280)New Review Up!! Cu-Avana intenso...8/8 in my books! cheap and delicious!
  • Options
  • Options
    (2594)Been counting the days till I could smoke one of theses puppies, great cigar!!!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    jeff_connors:

Hahahah
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    jeff_connors:
    The should rename this sucker to the" graycliff WTF?".
    Im with you, I hated this one!
  • Options
    Confusing cigar...!!!
  • Options
    Another winner from Don Pepin ...The series JJ !
  • Options
    i wanna be back on top
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    jeff_connors:
    i wanna be back on top

Thats what she said ...(Ya know somebody had to put it out there)
  • Options
    Nobody makes em like The Padron Company...nobody!
  • Options
    AJ Fernandez is great! can anyone recommend some other good sticks by him...cant wait to try the new one..New review up on the website Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    jeff_connors:
    AJ Fernandez is great! can anyone recommend some other good sticks by him...cant wait to try the new one..New review up on the website Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    He is behind quite a few. I think Man O War is his off the top of my head if you are looking to have another.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    undulac:
    jeff_connors:
    He is behind quite a few. I think Man O War is his off the top of my head if you are looking to have another.
    Padilla Habano I think, a few from Rocky Patel... And of course, the A Fernandez http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=732
  • Options
    Anyone wanna get on board the cigar bot train and publish cigar reviews on my website? Winter is coming here and I shant be able to update all that frequently so im looking for a few good bots to do a review ever now and agian then mail me the content so I can format it and put it on the weab!! let me know ! pm or email to jeffconnors@hotmail.com
  • Options
    I frankly cant decide!
    Man o war torp
    Gurkha’s Triple Ligero
    5 vegas limited 2008
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy that rolls cigars is sending me a sample. Was wondering if you would be willing to do a review of his stuff? He would be willing to offer you a link to your blog or website on his website. He is also going to be rolling at a B&M here soon. thought I could help shoot more traffic to your website. If you are interested pm me and I will give you his info so he can shoot you off some cigars to review.
  • Options
    I'm giving this cigar the benefit of the doubt..i think i smoked it too early...