Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Baby due date/time contest!

As many of you know, my wife and I are expecting our first child. It's a girl and her name is Clover Jacqueline McCartney. We are very blessed in that everything all check ups have mom and baby doing great. So this contest is for you guys/gals to guess what day and time she will be born. Closest to being correct will get a sampler courtesy of the new dad! Have fun and happy guessing!!!! Her due date is March 17th.

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, You Won Doc........
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    March14th at 2:47am
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I shall guess March 18th.. 06:07 a.m. Congratulations and thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats, march 17 4am
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    First off let me say congrats on the baby girl! My guess is March 19, 3:30p.m.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    March 19th, 550 am
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bro, my wife is also due soon, I said, well hoped she would have it on st. Patty's Day, so I will gues yours will b the same. 4 p.m. The 17th. Good luck
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    March 21, 1:47 PM. ETA, while this is not my guess, 3/14 at 1:59 would be nice as pi.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother, I'm guessing March 18, time 3:37am
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mucho Congrats to you and your wife!! I say 3/15/13 @ 2130... Hope all goes smooth for everyone!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Matt so happy for you and Tracie and I know y'all will do great! I'm guessing March 14th at 5:29 am, thanks for an awesome contest!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Hey, congrats! My daughter is expecting late July, early August.

Tell me when your OBGYN plays golf, and I'll tell you when the baby will come.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    March 16th 2:02PM. Congrats bro!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    March 16th @1102pm
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Congrats, You Won Doc........
    You're absolutely right mike! Thanks buddy!
  • Options
    JDH:
    Hey, congrats! My daughter is expecting late July, early August.

Tell me when your OBGYN plays golf, and I'll tell you when the baby will come.

Lol, that's true if we were having a hospital birth but we are having a home birth so the midwife comes when we call her!!!! Lol!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes guys! I truly am grateful!!!
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    March 16th 2pm
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    26th at 2 am. Full moon, ya know.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    26th at 2 am. Full moon, ya know.

yup, I have a native american patient that swears this will be the date!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    The wife was born on the 17th. She's says sometime in the morning around 9:34 am (she thinks). So that's my guess. 3/17 at 9:34 am.

Congrats on the baby Doc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations on the upcoming baby.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats!! the 17th, 9 pm
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Since baby Clover is expected on st patty's day, lets wish her the luck of the irish and say March 17 @ 3:17 pm! Glad everything is checking out for your loved ones...i remember the thrill of the anticipation..although all we knew was we were having a baby...not their names.

You seem very progressive, perhaps allowing her a head start in life, by letting her pick her own name. Cool! :)
  • Options
    Thank you again to all those that have wished me and my family well. For those of you that haven't guessed yet, get those guesses in, ya never know!!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    03/15/2013 at 1538 my anniversary... :)
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    The wife was born on the 17th. She's says sometime in the morning around 9:34 am (she thinks). So that's my guess. 3/17 at 9:34 am.

Congrats on the baby Doc.
    Well, if you win then I'm sending your wife a prize as well Drew!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Congrats. And beautiful name. March 19, 11:30 AM
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Dude, I hope you are the winner!(unless there is someone that guessed sooner, haha) LOL, we are so ready to actually see her and hold her! Shirley gets a prize if you win B!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Dude, I hope you are the winner!(unless there is someone that guessed sooner, haha) LOL, we are so ready to actually see her and hold her! Shirley gets a prize if you win B!
    Aight Bro...