Baby due date/time contest!

2»

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    03/15/2013 at 1538 my anniversary... :)
    Dude, I hope you are the winner!(unless there is someone that guessed sooner, haha) LOL, we are so ready to actually see her and hold her! Shirley gets a prize if you win B!
    Actually just saw that there are a couple guesses sooner than yours so I hope THEY win instead...LOL. But if you do, Shirley still gets the prize. Hopefully its a job, right? LOL
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna make a Ray Ray all day guess and say ..... Aug 12, 2014 6:32 pm
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Oh lawd no!!!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on the baby brother.wish you nothing but help and happiness in all.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Ok, so I'm gonna make this quick! First off, thank you SOOOOOOOO much to all my brothers and sisters that have wished us well and all the prayers that have gone out! She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and will get pics up as soon as I can. She arrived yesterday, March 18th at 3:30 pm and I'll be looking it up to see who the lucky winner(s) were, besides my wife and I. She weighs in at a whopping 9lbs 10oz, and is 22in long! Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Ok, so I'm gonna make this quick! First off, thank you SOOOOOOOO much to all my brothers and sisters that have wished us well and all the prayers that have gone out! She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and will get pics up as soon as I can. She arrived yesterday, March 18th at 3:30 pm and I'll be looking it up to see who the lucky winner(s) were, besides my wife and I. She weighs in at a whopping 9lbs 10oz, and is 22in long! Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Awesome, congrats. Looks like kaspera won, congrats to him, too.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Hey Matt, Congratulations to you and Mrs. M. on the arrival of your baby daughter. Can't wait to see those pix.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Glad to here all is well. Congrats again Doc.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    very happy to hear all went well.congratulations on your new addition.looking forward to seeing your pics.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!! Welcome little Clover.!. I hope momma is doing well...and that you are soaking it all in! Congrats bro!!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! That's a big girl! Got a head start on life right there.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations all around! Bet you wished I had won, as i guessed little Clover would be born 24 hours and 14 minutes earlier :) march 17 @ 3:17pm was my guess :) She is big...my daughter was big also, 10lb 3 oz....98th% for height and weight. Enjoy the time...but get sleep when you can my friend!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, not cool Daniel, I thought we wee better than that, anyways Conrats bro special gift u got, hope everything is ok, and get some sleep, u will need it.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Congratulations! Babies are awesome. I love my nephews, but i also love that they are with someone else most of the time. haha, i kid...i kid.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brother and enjoy the wonder of life
  • Options
    Kas, PM me your info bro so I can get your winnings out to you!!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Kas, and congrats to you to Doc!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    PM sent..Thanks for the contest, and to all those who missed it... sorry guys.