But I know how to fix that. ;)

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look out guys...
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm suicide bomber lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and look at this guy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    this cuz this dude is from Cali. Cali represent
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Some one is going to get *** slapped!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See what happens when you hang with the FISH?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Who does this stuff????? WTF
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Who does this stuff????? WTF
    You mean other than you and everyone else around here? no one other than that.
    dc'S: 9505510349643072556599

9505510349643072556766 (In a field?)

And one more mystery box. Thank you all so much for what you do here!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Very cool!!
    Whoa! That's awesome E!
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa! That's awesome E!
    "I have seen your house and I know where you sleep" muahaha!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Nope...none of those look like me. I'm in the clear.
    it's not a field... you got an outdated image. I hope I am wrong. Dustin, if your boy is hitting me, then that would be no bueno cabrone
    The pic of my neighborhood was taken on a Tues.
    jliu:
    it's not a field... you got an outdated image. I hope I am wrong. Dustin, if your boy is hitting me, then that would be no bueno cabrone
    G-maps was a little funny. Far away shows houses, closer up shows fields. I was thinking of doing sreet views of homefronts but thought that might be too much and offend someone. One of the addresses I didnt already have and Dustin was no help at all. In fact; "Dustin, answer your text!" lol
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    duh duh duh
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit! I know the first one!!!!! LOL!
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    G-maps was a little funny. Far away shows houses, closer up shows fields. I was thinking of doing sreet views of homefronts but thought that might be too much and offend someone. One of the addresses I didnt already have and Dustin was no help at all. In fact; "Dustin, answer your text!" lol
    haha it shouldn't offend anyone. it's out in the open for the public eye to see anyways. but nonetheless, good call on that man. better to be on the safer side. so dustin didn't give my addy away huh? who did then? I haven't participated in bombs trade much lately so whoever gave it to you is someone that I prob tlak to. feel free to just post on here who it is. so I know who to fart on.
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    haha it shouldn't offend anyone. it's out in the open for the public eye to see anyways. but nonetheless, good call on that man. better to be on the safer side. so dustin didn't give my addy away huh? who did then? I haven't participated in bombs trade much lately so whoever gave it to you is someone that I prob tlak to. feel free to just post on here who it is. so I know who to fart on.
    um. Yeah. I may be a newb but I'm not THAT newb. He knows who he is and I'll let him come out of the closet on his own.
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    um. Yeah. I may be a newb but I'm not THAT newb. He knows who he is and I'll let him come out of the closet on his own.
    by the way; was that your station wagon parked out front? Love the back window decal.
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    I was going to give TJ3K your addy but then I thought "why would I give Jiunn his own addy"
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    I was going to give TJ3K your addy but then I thought "why would I give Jiunn his own addy"
    nice play daniel. you freakin TJ3K! Eric - just tell me. it's bigshizza huh?
    and i dont drive no wagon. tj3k drives a prius
    jliu:
    Enola Gay drives a loud beemer with an "I heart Panda Express" decal on it. I think I saw a ceramic panda bobble head on the dash too.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Enola Gay drives a loud beemer with an "I heart Panda Express" decal on it. I think I saw a ceramic panda bobble head on the dash too.
    lmfao.

d-rey, do you know what mr hankey, the xmas $hit drives? I would think a "poo-poo train" hahaha

But maybe not ..... because I hear that ppl who drive loud beemers often suffer from "multiple forum personality" disorder, LOL ;-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

I just had panda for lunch. my panda.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    I'd never do such a thing.... Snoobie I'm hurt..:(
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    lmfao.

d-rey, do you know what mr hankey, the xmas $hit drives? I would think a "poo-poo train" hahaha

But maybe not ..... because I hear that ppl who drive loud beemers often suffer from "multiple forum personality" disorder, LOL ;-D
    Haaaa! You said poo
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    I'd never do such a thing.... Snoobie I'm hurt..:(
    it was you