ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    it's not a field... you got an outdated image. I hope I am wrong. Dustin, if your boy is hitting me, then that would be no bueno cabrone
    G-maps was a little funny. Far away shows houses, closer up shows fields. I was thinking of doing sreet views of homefronts but thought that might be too much and offend someone. One of the addresses I didnt already have and Dustin was no help at all. In fact; "Dustin, answer your text!" lol
    haha it shouldn't offend anyone. it's out in the open for the public eye to see anyways. but nonetheless, good call on that man. better to be on the safer side. so dustin didn't give my addy away huh? who did then? I haven't participated in bombs trade much lately so whoever gave it to you is someone that I prob tlak to. feel free to just post on here who it is. so I know who to fart on.
    I was going to give TJ3K your addy but then I thought "why would I give Jiunn his own addy"
    nice play daniel. you freakin TJ3K! Eric - just tell me. it's bigshizza huh?
    I'd never do such a thing.... Snoobie I'm hurt..:(
    it was you
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice bombs, cool way of blowing someone up. And by the way, don't mess with Hanky the Christmas Poo.