Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'm not crazy...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

So everyone targeted knows these are heading there way mwuhahahahahaha ........

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    on a side note, that is my favorite show on TV
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get 'em Brett....
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Somebody's about to get knocked the **** out!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Go get 'em Brett....
    Thanks Jim... Oh and on that note you are my next medium flat rate victim buddy :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    Go get 'em Brett....
    Thanks Jim... Oh and on that note you are my next medium flat rate victim buddy :)
    I take that as a compliment fo sho!!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    Go get 'em Brett....
    I take that as a compliment fo sho!!!
    Awesome cuz that's how I meant it :) Now..... Prepare yourself LBTW ;)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MEDIUM flat rate boxes! !??!? ....

I'd beg to differ ---- because yes, yes you are crazy Brett. If they were small boxes I'd say nah, but you just had to take it to the next level didn't you!!!

Go get em dude!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Irishman, and Happy St. Patty's Day
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Ray and a happy St. Paddy's Day to you as well my Irish brother :D I'd be going crazy and getting my kilt on today, but sadly I work all day and into the night so I celebrated last Wednesday on my bday instead ;)
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Ray and a happy St. Paddy's Day to you as well my Irish brother :D I'd be going crazy and getting my kilt on today, but sadly I work all day and into the night so I celebrated last Wednesday on my bday instead ;)
    Lol, I have 2 kilts, but not enough Jameson in me to put it on its 30 degrees here. I will drink 1 for u my friend.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Lol, I have 2 kilts, but not enough Jameson in me to put it on its 30 degrees here. I will drink 1 for u my friend.
    Lol I hear ya bro :) Thanks for tying one on for me today, much appreciated my Irish brother :)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    lmao nice ray!! And go gettem Brett!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    -.-
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    yeah, st. louis has a pretty big irish neighboorhood and this will be the first time we haven't gone down in forever because it is 30 degrees and raining/sleeting like a mofo.... disappointing.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    -.-
    Enjoy your house Shane....
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    yeah, st. louis has a pretty big irish neighboorhood and this will be the first time we haven't gone down in forever because it is 30 degrees and raining/sleeting like a mofo.... disappointing.
    That sucks bro sorry to hear it! I am working (posting when I'm free right now for a moment) so no smokes or drinks for me today... Still have a ways left so no break later on either, feel your pain Brian!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Brett's Back in the Game!! =D On a side note, Happy St Patties Day!
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    DUDE AARON!!!! How the heck are you bro?!? Location says Rockies, did you move?!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Coming back with a Bang!!!! Very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Two of the four have landed... Trident and MTuccelli ;) DJ Shane... You are next as is Doc Matt :)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Two of the four have landed... Trident and MTuccelli ;) DJ Shane... You are next as is Doc Matt :)
    ..l..
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    ..l..
    Hehehehehehe
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    90+ Irishman:
    RampMonkey:
    DUDE AARON!!!! How the heck are you bro?!? Location says Rockies, did you move?!
    Still kicking in the same location. Just going about my normal daily route, pitching bags and trying to find time to spend with the family. Its good to see ya back in " active " status again =D
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    90+ Irishman:
    RampMonkey:
    Still kicking in the same location. Just going about my normal daily route, pitching bags and trying to find time to spend with the family. Its good to see ya back in " active " status again =D
    Glad to her you are doing good man and really hope the Mrs. Monkey and Little Monkey are doing well too!! Thanks for the kind words and glad to be back and active too :)
  • Options
    All four f these have landed now... Targets were Trident (Roman), MTuccelli (Mike), Matt (Doc McCartney), and Shane (DJMeeMixx). Hope y'all enjoy brothers, if you can post up pics to make sure all is ok and arrived safe but I know y'all be busy so no worries if not.
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    on a side note, lol trident
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    photo DSC04456.jpg

Yep...he got me good...I will enjoy each of those sticks in honor of your soon coming demise, and the conversion of your son...ask what that means...go ahead...you will see soon enough my friend...
  • Options
    Looks like Brett may need to dust the cup off!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Geeezzz.. Brett! I always enjoy seeing Roman frazzled ;) nice work
  • Options
    Glad they arrived safe and sound bro you deserve them and hope you enjoy the smokes :) That's Paul Garmirian and his son, Kersch, signatures on the boxes back from the date you see written above them. The JdN has 26 months on it, the Little Devil is from the box I bought on my bday in March of 2012, and the Grafton was rolled in Ireland but made with CC tobacco. Marker turned me into them, awesome smokes. Oh and the Tat Especiales has over 2.5 years on it as well. Almost everything there has at least 1 year on it so they are smoking nice right now.