Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm not crazy...

2»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words Nikki and Jim, glad to make y'all smile lol :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ya got a package from mr brett and the miss's, no picture but it was a line up of roxor cigars, a ramon, a MOW, a park and an awesome cigar box clock with a seahawks logo painted on by amanda. So fricking awesome
    deejmemixx:
    ya got a package from mr brett and the miss's, no picture but it was a line up of roxor cigars, a ramon, a MOW, a park and an awesome cigar box clock with a seahawks logo painted on by amanda. So fricking awesome
    Glad you enjoyed Shane, you deserved it and glad to share such a special occasion with you my brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Here are the three clocks that were sent out, Trident already posted what I biotech slapped him with and hit FTG Brett the next day too with this and some other smokes too... Thought it might be fun to see what Amanda and I made for the crew :)