Home General Discussion
Options

March Madness Forum Sampler

2»

Comments

• Options
    oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    I'd love to try some camacho pe's, but can't justify dropping$50/5 pack, would enjoy a la'atalier sampler, mowpam's, maybe an avo sampler, Davidoff sampler, San cristobals. Thanks for asking us for input!!
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    It sounds like everyone has covered me. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of sample, though I may not have the money if I jump on the Black market/Underground
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Just a quick thought. How about a make your own 5 pack sampler? Give us about 10-15 quality choices from what the rest have posted on this thread already. Then give us whatever % discount you would think qualifies as "March Madness".
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Sure it will be great, whatever you choose! Thank you Alex and all the staff at ccom! :-) :-) :-) :-)
    +1
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing what this is.

I'd love it to be filled with highly rated cigars from lesser-known and less heavily promoted and non 'C.com-exclusive' brands, instead of the usual 5 Vegas, Man O' War, Diesel, Ave Marie, Alec Bradley, CAO Rocky Patel, Gran Habano and the countless Drew Estate variations you see in every catalog and online deal.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    L'atelier,, and Macanudo vintage 97 and 06!! Thanks!
  • Options
    crazystixcrazystix Posts: 25
    The Kid:
    L'atelier,, and Macanudo vintage 97 and 06!! Thanks!

Alex's sampler is already posted in another thread. $74.95 for the 20 stick sampler.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thanks!!! will look for the thread!!!
  • Options
    crazystixcrazystix Posts: 25
    The Kid:
    Thanks!!! will look for the thread!!!

It's the one labeled same as this one but says "Final" at the end of it.