Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

50th Cigar Contest -- Winner is pbchevo!!!!

Comments

• pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    June 20 somke by RIP
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Updated the first post with everyone's entry. Should be interesting with so many people bunched up within a week of each other. For the record, the 50th cigar sender was selected by at least one person. Now I need to go out and smoke number #36. It's way overdue with all of the crappy Michigan weather lately. Good luck everyone!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Updated the first post with everyone's entry. Should be interesting with so many people bunched up within a week of each other. For the record, the 50th cigar sender was selected by at least one person. Now I need to go out and smoke number #36. It's way overdue with all of the crappy Michigan weather lately. Good luck everyone!
    Just give me my prize already Mr. Too Hot To Handle
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    You picked the earliest date. We'll see how fast I knock the next dozen out.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    UFO fan? I like it
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    i was banking on crappy weather!! It's slowed tony down a tad so imma keep my fingers crossed lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    i was banking on crappy weather!! It's slowed tony down a tad so imma keep my fingers crossed lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    #43 tonight. Slow down Tony! Enjoy these last seven.
    ddubridge:
    #43 tonight. Slow down Tony! Enjoy these last seven.
    Lol, I'll see what I can do. I am pretty busy this weekend, so that might tack on a couple days.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice contest, even though I feel bad. No one picked me and you already said someone has picked the person who's cigar you will smoke. I take it, my cigars are not worthy. I want my cigars back, lol :).
    Your from Michigan, so I say Trident and number fifty will be 5/28.
    RCY Cigars:
    Nice contest, even though I feel bad. No one picked me and you already said someone has picked the person who's cigar you will smoke. I take it, my cigars are not worthy. I want my cigars back, lol :).
    Your from Michigan, so I say Trident and number fifty will be 5/28.
    Considering I have over 20 cigars from you (still), it is amazing no one picked you. I think my next couple will be from the RCY stash to make up for it :)
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I am not sure if you have smoked any from me in this, but i am honored to have my name included in the list of names for the #50.
    nickiam:
    I am not sure if you have smoked any from me in this, but i am honored to have my name included in the list of names for the #50.
    Nah, I am the one honored. I'm pretty sure you just bombed me for no reason at all to get on that list! I have smoked a couple from you, but I can't remember which off the top of my head. Just make sure I know when you are home again so I can properly thank you! Contest update: I smoked number 44 today. I had a bit of a lull with a very busy holiday weekend. I thought I had a pretty good idea of who was going to win this thing based on their date and correct guess for the cigar, but now I'm not sure.
    Impartial please!! Lol...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    my window is coming up if who i picked is right, but man, 6 cigars away.....it might not happen.
    Bigshizza:
    Lol, I'm just smoking them when I actually get a minute. Realistically, #50 is probably a good week away.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Lol, I'm just smoking them when I actually get a minute. Realistically, #50 is probably a good week away.
    No, no. Take your time. Next Friday sounds prefect.
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    that would be just about perfect if i am right.....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    I guessed way too early!! I was under the impression that ALL you did was smoke fine cigars. LoL!!
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    I guessed way too early!! I was under the impression that ALL you did was smoke fine cigars. LoL!!
    Soooooo it does take time to sort through all of the premprems in the humi...take your time until the middle of next week!!
    Gray4lines:
    Lol, I wish! In 2 weeks I start summer vacation and that is pretty much my summer plans.
    Ahh, summer vacation... I get those again beginning next summer as I'll be back in school. And hopefully my wife will be teaching, so she'll have one too!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I win yet?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    looks like my day came and went.......now i'm just hoping i'm right on who sent it....that extends my window a little.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    same here. Smoke more already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry guys. Life keeps getting in the way. Trust me, I'm trying to get away and smoke. Just doesn't seem to ever work out.
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry guys. Life keeps getting in the way. Trust me, I'm trying to get away and smoke. Just doesn't seem to ever work out.
    We're the ones that should be feeling sorry for you!! Hope you can find some gar time soon, regardless of the contest
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    We're the ones that should be feeling sorry for you!! Hope you can find some gar time soon, regardless of the contest
    Exactly, why are you apologizing? I hope life slows down a little for you
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    Exactly, why are you apologizing? I hope life slows down a little for you
    I guess I was apologizing for dragging out the contest. I suppose a couple of you actually are very happy to see this take a little longer though. Lol.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    No need to apologize at all. 5 cigars in 5 days, c'mon man.....spark 'em!