Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

50th Cigar Contest -- Winner is pbchevo!!!!

13»

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Lots of smoking for you today Tony. Sit back, relax, and have about three cigars tonight.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    #48 today and I have a good feeling about the next two being soon with my last day of work on Tuesday. The big question now is did any of the people with recent dates pick the right person????
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    You've got 59 minutes to smoke 2 sticks. C'mon man, push thru! :)
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    maybe he quit smoking. lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Game's over folks!!! Although it took MUCH longer than I had anticipated to smoke through only 50 cigars, I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! A while back, Daniel Z Reyes hit me with an original Man O' War Ruination. When I received it, I knew I would have to save it for something special. When I came up with the idea for this contest, it was pretty much a no-brainer. Apparently, Daniel thought so too.
    danielzreyes:
    On May 25, you'll be smoking a MOW Ruination original release given to you from the baddest dude here in c.com forum, Daniel Z Reyes.
    Unfortunately for him, he was a bit off on the date (sorry dude). No one else guessed the correct sender, so the winner will be decided purely on the closest date. I was totally going to smoke this one last night, but the Mrs. was tired and wanted to go to bed early. So instead it is a late morning smoke today. That makes the winner of the contest............pbchevo!!!!! Congratulations Junior, I think I already have your address somewhere and I'll get some winnings out to you shortly. IMAG0194
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Congrats on the win, pbchevo. And thanks for a nice (and long) contest.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    NO FN WAY!!!!

I knew it all the time lol
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    what I got!! awesome smokes brother cant wait to try these bad boys, thanks for the contest

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done Shafty!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shafty in da house
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice,nice Mr. Shafty:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...