Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boys

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ........ NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:

What happened?
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    What's wrong little brother
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take it like the IrishMan u r.
    Had the boys gang up and hit me like nothing else..... Box of El Centurion Belicoso's and a Room 101 Xikar EXII lighter..... I cannot begin to express my gratitude and humility everyone, thank you from the absolute depths of my soul, thank you! Much more detailed story and accompanying pics in the morning, thank you ALL!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Had the boys gang up and hit me like nothing else..... Box of El Centurion Belicoso's and a Room 101 Xikar EXII lighter..... I cannot begin to express my gratitude and humility everyone, thank you from the absolute depths of my soul, thank you! Much more detailed story and accompanying pics in the morning, thank you ALL!!!
    Couldnt think of a better person this could have gone too !
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Bwahahahahahahaha
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:

Lol, I like that one...
    90+ Irishman:
    I had nothing to do with it, blame Eric, wait or was it Dan, or Jim, o hell who knows who it was.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    I had nothing to do with it, blame Eric, wait or was it Dan, or Jim, o hell who knows who it was.
    Man... I wish I could've been there! I'd love to Herf with those guys!!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Poor Irish...and this was right after Ricky started getting people together to bomb him...oh wait, that reminds me, I need to mail it off to you...Ricky this is still a go right?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    i like tuhtles....
    Trident:
    Poor Irish...and this was right after Ricky started getting people together to bomb him...oh wait, that reminds me, I need to mail it off to you...Ricky this is still a go right?
    WTH?!!? Guys this was INSANE and I also know that BOTH of you were in on it so, heck NO it's not on! That being said thank you both so much, I am simply blown away by y'all's kindness and generosity, it is so far more than I deserve, thank you!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    You don't get to call off air strikes aimed at you...paging Rick for target confirmation
    Ok, so as promised here is the full version with pictures as well :) Oh and btw FTG Brett took several photos as well that I imagine he will be posting soon.

So Brett and I herfed last night, we had been planning it for a couple weeks and I just thought (foolishly in retrospect) that this would be a herf like any other night..... So wrong. Earlier in the day I got a text from multiple brothers asking me how I was doing and what I was up to that night.... I started to get a sneaking suspicion that something unexpected was going to happen, and good golly miss Molly did it ever! Brett and I pull in about the same time and I see him get out of his vehicle carrying a box of cigars and a Xikar box. Mistakenly still thought that was something he brought to smoke or show me.... Never crossed my mind what was about to happen. We sit down and I hand him one of my herfador s and say "Everything in here is yours, hope ya enjoy!" Thinking I had blindsided him and just beat his azz, I smile and sit down. He gets a grin on his face and said that actually, there were a large number of brothers that setup a hit on me today and he proceeds to hand me a box of the new My Father El Centurion Belicoso's...... My jaw dropped and I was instantly blown away. I am so completely humbled by ALL OF Y'ALL'S generosity and kindness it is so much more than I deserve but I am truly honored that so man of you think so highly of me. Thank you all for this, it was one of the few releases this year that I was absolutely enthrall end by but knew I wasn't going to be able to get a box. Turns out that Mr. Ehehat organized all of this and got Brett to hand deliver it to me with the help of a amazing amount of other brothers.. My friends this is so much more than I deserve and I am so grateful, thank you all!

But wait there's more.... Brett didn't just stop there, he decided to take it one step further and get me a BEAUTIFUL Xikar EXII Room 101 lighter as well, it is by far the most badazz and reliable lighters I have ever had and it matches my Room 101 Xikar cutter that I carry everywhere as well, thank you my friend! This thing is sweet, it has a coil ignition as well as a soft flame that is wind proof and works flawlessly, both Brett and I were able to light our sticks easily and quickly every time without fail!

Everyone thank you, I will not forget this and each and everyone of you involved will be hearing from me! Please let me know wh all was involved though because I really do want to thank everyone personally myself that was involved in this amazing act of generosity :)
    Now its time for some pics....

I also happen to have one of the OR El Centurion Belicoso's from 2007 and took a pic of it and a pic of the new and old one side by side for comparison.... WAY excited for these and I will be doing a back to back review of these at one session to see exactly what the differences are and what the similarities are for those who are interested.

not a more deserving brother, hope all is well brett... and I think a congrats is in order for that new position!
    Love hearing the story of how it went down, that sounds great. I want to make sure everyone involved gets their due credit so I hope no one minds if I tell Brett who was involved.
    ehehat:
    Love hearing the story of how it went down, that sounds great. I want to make sure everyone involved gets their due credit so I hope no one minds if I tell Brett who was involved.
    it was the one armed man on the grassy knoll!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    it was all your fault... Blame Eric ;)
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    it was all your fault... Blame Eric ;)
    c'mon D, anyone that knows me knows I'm not smart enough to think of this on my own. ;)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I told him I had no idea who sent it, I didn't throw anyone under the buss. But, information can be bought.............
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Pics of the crazy man.

photo IMG_20130613_190901_943_zps8338dbb7.jpg

photo d4e6e711-0f00-4a2a-804e-e56da39f2939_zps27666097.jpg
    Very nice! Well deserved and thanks to FTG for gettin it done in a sneaky kind of way!
    Yes very nice, and it was all FTG idea.
    Thats awesome. Thanks again, Jim, for asking me to be a part of this.
    ehehat:
    Bwahahahahahaha
    ehehat:
    WTH....Eric confess now!!
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    WTH....Eric confess now!!
    confess to what? All I know is I got a pm from Mike W asking me to join in. I'm as confused as the rest of you.