Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boys

13»

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    Thats awesome. Thanks again, Jim, for asking me to be a part of this.
    WTH....Eric confess now!!
    confess to what? All I know is I got a pm from Mike W asking me to join in. I'm as confused as the rest of you.
    I can't believe you went there...sitting here after a long weekend and then this....I think this could be detrimental to your health.....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Oh, snap! It was nice knowin ya, Eric...
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    confess to what? All I know is I got a pm from Mike W asking me to join in. I'm as confused as the rest of you.
    I can't believe you went there...sitting here after a long weekend and then this....I think this could be detrimental to your health.....
    hell I got a group text from Eric, Shizzy, Toombes, and Ray about this lol I'm innocent I tell you simply innocent!!!!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    eek. Did I say Mike? I meant Glen, yeah that's it.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao well thanks to all y'all I have a COMPREHENSIVE list of everyone involved..... Thank you ALL and when y'all relax and forget I will be seeing you :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Ditch the list bro, I am sure that most that are on it feel indebted to you NOT the other way around! As far as who was involved, Dan is the one that sent me the info. I of course did not participate bc of your wrath, but I'm pretty sure your "big bro" is the culprit!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I blame the nanner puddin's
    Money can't buy taste