Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

looking for info

2»

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Are there restrictions on mailing tobacco products? If so how do you get around them. Mentioned earlier in the tread James said not to mention cigars. What should I say if they ask what I'm shipping?
    They better not ask you...They just say "Do you have anything explosive, dangerous blah blah" and you say no.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain, want to hook a brother up and remove the inappropriate comment above? Everyone will appreciate not turning this thread into rehashed, old drama. Thanks.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Rain, want to hook a brother up and remove the inappropriate comment above? Everyone will appreciate not turning this thread into rehashed, old drama. Thanks.
    Sure. Poor joke on my part.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Are there restrictions on mailing tobacco products? If so how do you get around them. Mentioned earlier in the tread James said not to mention cigars. What should I say if they ask what I'm shipping?
    They better not ask you...They just say "Do you have anything explosive, dangerous blah blah" and you say no.
    FYI it is legal to ship cigars, it's in the USPS handbook. However, unless you want to wait for them to look it up and give you the runaround, just don't say anything...
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of the postal service and shipping cigars,.......Who ever came up with the term "bomb"? Seems like it would create a major malfunction for any guy who got a little chatty with the postal workers and casually mentioned sending or receiving BOMBS.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I KNOW!!!! I was thinking about it while i was talking to my wife about them... it does seem to be a bit of an odd term in regards to mailing people goodies. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    damn, giving out your addy freely! Thats nuts
    It's my work address. So getting goodies in the mail will not only make me happy but also give me a good reason to be happy to go to work. Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    OOOOOOOH numbers!!!! :)
    I like numbers like that.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC9505511008583161528959.. Enjoy, you have liquidchaos in yo pants after this...
    Bigshizza:
    DC9505511008583161528959.. Enjoy, you have liquidchaos in yo pants after this...
    His pants gonna be torn straight off with your bomb.
    So to prep myself... What's proper way of showing appreciation for bombs?
    LiquidChaos66:
    So to prep myself... What's proper way of showing appreciation for bombs?
    Just remember to wipe
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I would like to help this young man build his collection. Can you fwd. his addy to me. Thanks Luke
    Tyland64:
    I would like to help this young man build his collection. Can you fwd. his addy to me. Thanks Luke
    PM sent with the info.
    Tyland64:
    Sent Luke
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait till you you have to convince your wife/girlfriend that your not actually buying all them gars :-)
    my wife knows that im not buying them... she also knows that part of the fun is returning the favor!!! :)