Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Very bold hittng the bear. I have met the bear. He smells like old spice (no joke. no ****)
  • Chuck! Chuck!! Chuck!!!!!! ;):)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N. is da man! Takes a big gun to bring da Bear down!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Over the last month I often wondered who would be given the task to eliminate The Bear. Would it be a seasoned veteran with an overstocked humidor or would it be a relatively new member making a name for himself? Yesterday my fears were finally realized and, yes, it is a relatively new member making a name for himself. This brother has wasted no time in making his presence felt on our forum. I have watched in amazement as he has time and time again kicked the crap out of other members on the forum. Does he talk smack? - yes, and I love it. This is a player that talks the talk and will then bust your a$$. This package is so over the top that it borderlines beyond belief. Chuck N is definitely making a statement. Chuck, I can't believe the package that you sent. It certainly ranks at or near the top of any of the packages that I have ever received, and trust me, I have received some unbelievable packages. I concede, and you have won round 1, but somehow I suspect we will meet again...... Over the next 24 hours I will be contemplating my hit on one of the remaining "West Coast" Team members. To whomever that may be: I bid you farewell and I plan to attack with extreme prejudice. Survivor probability is Zero. I have posted pictures of the evidence collected from the crime scene...... Unbelievable.

DSC_5675

DSC_5676

DSC_5677

DSC_5678

DSC_5679

DSC_5680

DSC_5681

DSC_5682

DSC_5683

DSC_5684[1]

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    You got served with a roundhouse kick to the face. it hit you so hard your fir just fell off in puff cloud of destruction. Good lord Chuck, that's pretty insane.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    WTF?! Chuck, my man, well played. I knew this would be good, but hot damn!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot, I felt that halfway across the country! Chuck, when you go Bear hunting you're supposed to leave something for a trophy! skin, claws, teeth Something!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Jeez. I'm never entering one of these wars.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Nice!!! Now Chuck has a bearskin jock, only thing big enough to hold the cohones it took to send that kinda hit!!
  • Awesome! First the Doc has a nervous breakdown and now the bear has wet his big girl panties!
    How can they continue? ;)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok chuck beat vandam lol nice hit!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Oh my...
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Bear hunting with a switch! Dang nice job Chuck.

Soooooooo...............

Now what Yeasties??
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Im glad everything made it safe. Fingers were crossed. Greg you are well deserving botl. Enjoy my friend. Now if I could just have some success whitetail hunting.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Im glad everything made it safe. Fingers were crossed. Greg you are well deserving botl. Enjoy my friend. Now if I could just have some success whitetail hunting.
    Salt licks.......
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Amazing!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap Chuck! Nice roundhouse fella!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is that sh*t?!?!?!?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    Nice!!! Now Chuck has a bearskin jock, only thing big enough to hold the cohones it took to send that kinda hit!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I totally agree, Awesome job Charles! Wow, gonna be hard to follow that, but something tells me if anyone can, it will be Greg! Go get em buddy!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is that sh*t?!?!?!?!?!
    Just a little Jack Links. Nothing to fuss about.
    West wins. Game over
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    West wins. Game over
    .....almost over.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Wow. This just went to a whole new level..
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Jiun buddy. I still have something for you.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    hahaha
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    hahaha
    game is over roman. the west just won.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    hahaha
    Lol, I have a feeling that Mike knows what I know about what Roman has in store for Jiunn. Between The Bear and Trident, this War is far from over.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    hahaha
    Lol, I have a feeling that Mike knows what I know about what Roman has in store for Jiunn. Between The Bear and Trident, this War is far from over.....
    weeeee are the champions. my frrrrriiiieeeennds. and we'llllllll keep on beatinggggg on the eastiessss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    hahaha
    weeeee are the champions. my frrrrriiiieeeennds. and we'llllllll keep on beatinggggg on the eastiessss.
    The West aint worried about no Yogi bear....nor his boo boo bear either......lolz