Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Bear attacks are never pretty.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    The week started on a down note, massive flood here in Greeley/Evans that kept my Department busy all weekend. People loosing everything they have, what a sad few days.

The week hit a high note on Wednesday when my old buddy Marker came to Denver for training. Had a stick, a glass of Irish whisky, and heck of a good time.

Then came today, It worked out that I had the afternoon off. Awesome, I needed to throw some lead down range anyway, and the afternoon was perfect to do that.

Noon, grabbed all my toys, targets, and away I went. Stopped by the mailbox on the way, crap.

So I pick the box up out of the mailbox, Its 10 pounds if its a ounce. I wanted to tare into the bad boy right away, but figured it would be a fun time to open it at the range.

photo IMG_20130920_165223_123_zps7a245724.jpg

photo IMG_20130920_155550_210_zps91de15b4.jpg

photo IMG_20130920_155612_563_zpsf3e3d9d1.jpg

photo IMG_20130920_155636_121_zpscc39ffce.jpg

photo IMG_20130920_155656_769_zpsbc568794.jpg

photo IMG_20130920_155807_359_zps7bcf4cf8.jpg

photo IMG_20130920_165430_742_zps2a0ff342.jpg

photo IMG_20130920_183607_601_zps56de091a.jpg

Big bad Bear, I shouldn't have prodded you my friend. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face and filling my humi. This was a spanking of all spanking for little ol' me. Truly a class act guy right here.
    PS

He even knew my fav golf ball I play, and added 6 of them in too!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly a dang fine smack down from a guy that needs to stop by more often!! Enjoy Brett!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Great hit bro. Enjoy Brett.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Yall keep upping the damage, next someone is gonna throw in a car. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Stellar hit by the Bear...... And it truly couldn't have gone to a more deserving brother.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit. Enjoy bro.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Now what, West Coast? Amazing hit Greg!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    My brother Darthy asked if he could send out my part................. how could I say no?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Bear, way to lay 1 of those westies out.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    SleevePlz:
    My brother Darthy asked if he could send out my part................. how could I say no?
    Let me know if The Dark Lord needs any intel. I think Roman is still on vacation, but everyone else is free game.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Greg bear. Amazing hit as always sir. I didn't know you grow vegetables. This makes me obtain more pictures of you for my wall.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! Well, we still don't know if a bear **** in the woods, but now we know what happens when one drops a load in a box. However, something tells me one of the little yeasties is gonna get a serious hose-slapping...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭
    Awesome job Greg! I knew you would put a hurtin' on one of those pinkies!
    Sorry boys, been out of service for a couple days with a back injury. Ill get the azz whoopin' out today.
    firetruckguy:
    Sorry boys, been out of service for a couple days with a back injury. Ill get the azz whoopin' out today.
    Hit 'em hard and hit 'em often Brett... Hope your back improves!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    all of these hits are becoming more and more epic. Lets all get creative and take out the Whining westies!
  • Trident:
    all of these hits are becoming more and more epic. Lets all get creative and take out the Whining westies!

Looks like a good sign he's getting nervous, West Coasters! The Pitchfork is looking for help! Hope the strain is not too much.
    3 days until boom...........
  • Lay that whoopin' on that poor unfortunate Eastie!
    He will be getting his just desserts...
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Did somebody say dessert? Westerners with arsonals are dangerous. The longer I sit on that list, the larger my stockpile grows. I'm getting very near the 1000 post mark and looking to take it out on some one. That's all I'm a gonna say.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Did somebody say dessert? Westerners with arsonals are dangerous. The longer I sit on that list, the larger my stockpile grows. I'm getting very near the 1000 post mark and looking to take it out on some one. That's all I'm a gonna say.
    Get em Red Beard!!!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no

And boom does the dynamite.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok seems a package has landed in Wisconsin.....Will be home late and get opened and posted SOOOON Darthy!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭
    Oh boy! Can't wait to see the carnage, oh wait, Im cheering for the wrong side! OOPS, Mike deserves it so oh well!
    You took my target Brett. Shame on you!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    remember mikey, your roommate is my target...already locked and loaded...
    oh we picking targets now? in that case...

ATTENTION REMAINING MEMBERS! LEAVE TONY SLEEVEZ FOR ME. I SHALL OWN THE LAST BOMB.

have a nice day <3