Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Mother of all things that are just....WOW!! Nicely done Darthy! Enjoy Mr. Mike, hope the wife didn't witness this mayhem.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Thats some good stuff there......I would say that FTG didnt hold back...Damn Mikey, how you feelin'....One of the best hits that I have ever seen....Been nice knowing you Mike....Crazy Crazy.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭
    HOLY MOLY Darthy! Talk about using the force!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Mike, and oh my this aint gonna be pretty when he "Strikes Back!"
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Game, set, match.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayummmmmsauce!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    West wins
    Wanna bet...
    West are champions. And you're gonna hear me roaaaoor oh oh oh oh
    Jiun, after i am done with you, you won't need a cigar to poop anymore...Good luck my friend.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    West wins
    Wanna bet...
    West are champions. And you're gonna hear me roaaaoor oh oh oh oh
    Jiun, after i am done with you, you won't need a cigar to poop anymore...Good luck my friend.
    you know.. i have been hearing this from tony and roomie. my new fav cigar is cuba libre.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    i found some amazing white owls that i have aged...just for this occasion
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Told you boom goes the dynamite. I was in Denver talking to FTG when he was setting that up. Epic isn't just a word. It is a lifestyle.
    That was a good old fashioned curb stomping. Man that is fun to see. (the damage, not a real curbstomping)
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't find a box big enough to fit it all in........ That old Jedi mind trick, didn't fair to well for the Pinkies in the west!!!!!!! This package has shipped................Premature no note.....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look out, Mike has gone crazy. Fear The CheeseHead State.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be carefull with that one, dairy products don't do too well in the heat!
    This should be landing Thursday!!!! Nice knowing you!!! :)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Damn this is going to be good. I saw the weight of the package on the tracking. Can't wait to see this destruction!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    Damn this is going to be good. I saw the weight of the package on the tracking. Can't wait to see this destruction!
    Today, today, today
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Holy hell Mike....18lbs of ordnance....this is what happened today in San Diego. I'm surprised it's not on the news. I have yet to open it but pictures will be forthcoming. BTW, that's a 30' monitor the box is next to. THanks so much in advance Mike

james40:
    Holy hell Mike....18lbs of ordnance....this is what happened today in San Diego. I'm surprised it's not on the news. I have yet to open it but pictures will be forthcoming. BTW, that's a 30' monitor the box is next to. THanks so much in advance Mike

It was nice knowing ya James, west won my ass. Don't mess with us boys.
    Better get a robot to unwrap that sucka... Damn
    That has more ammo in it than a 1980's Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. (and no need to ever reload your weapon, it fires forever on one clip)
    I'm at a loss for words......Here you go. I got owned big time. Thank you so much Mike. Way over the top and everything is badass and will be enjoyed to the fullest. Thank you sir.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    I'm at a loss for words......Here you go. I got owned big time. Thank you so much Mike. Way over the top and everything is badass and will be enjoyed to the fullest. Thank you sir.

West Side!!! Nice Hit Mikey!!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    incredible hit roomie! you got done derhh errr!
    Complete Awesomeness!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done Mike. Left Siders, hard to talk trash when you have lost, huh? :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Awesome beatdown bro !! He can wear that Wisconsin athletics t shirt when he changes the oil in his car. Lol
    It was really good timing on Mike's part as I'm leaving for vacation in the next 30 minutes. I apologize, but my end won't go out until I return, which will be the week of the 21st. I have 90% so it will be ready when I return. Sorry for slowing this down, I didn't think I was Mike's target.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Nice kick in the nards Mike. Have fun on vacation James!
    Holy sizzle, that's how it's done Mike, enjoy those James, and b safe on vacation.