Home General Discussion
Options

Partagas 150 and 1992 Opus X

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mechanic1Mechanic1 Posts: 11
    Thanks guys, you all have been very helpful. I would love to stick around and be a new member. I am definitely going to sell them and put the money towards a family trip. I would like to offer them to you guys first if that is allowed. Please pm me if your are interested and I will give you my contact info so we can talk.
    Thank you all very much guys
  • Options
    Mechanic1Mechanic1 Posts: 11
    There are 14 Partagas and 30 OpusX, if it is possible I could sell single cigars if anyone has an idea how to package them.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man , wish something like that was in the budget. A fiver of those Partagas would be sweet!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nice stash. I had a customer that had a few of the first opus's still left in his huge humi. I smoked one of the two he gave me a while back. I have to say it was decent but I think it was way too mild if that makes sense. Still I'm sure they will sell rather quickly though I don't think many people around here would want to pay a large mark up on them. There is cigarbid and other places that you might want to take them. Good luck with the sale.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Mechanic1, please send me a PM about the price. Though I don't need to buy more cigars but I am curious about the price. I may change my mind.
    Mechanic1:
    There are 14 Partagas and 30 OpusX, if it is possible I could sell single cigars if anyone has an idea how to package them.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    they look good.