Home Non Cigar Related

A Quiz for Baseball Fans

13»

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's better than Mike Trout right now? Readyyyyy Go!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    ...the guy that won MVP?
    Rain:
    danielzreyes:
    ...the guy that won MVP?
    .235 with only 1 HR ... try again
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Oh, THIS year. Say what you mean! Dee Gordon. 373/421/510. 10 SB and a .931 OPS
    Rain:
    Oh, THIS year. Say what you mean! Dee Gordon. 373/421/510. 10 SB and a .931 OPS
    lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    danielzreyes:
    ...the guy that won MVP?
    .235 with only 1 HR ... try again
    Resorting to taking a 2 week sampling to show your guy is better? Lol, okay..... :) Really though, if it is the bottom of the 9th, 2 out, in game 7 of the WS and you need one hit to win, who are YOU picking???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Also, PRETEND your guy knows what it is like to play in the WS :):):)
    I'll pretend that my guy has been there, and also use facts that the mvp guy WAS there ....... yeah, Trout.
    danielzreyes:
    I'll pretend that my guy has been there, and also use facts that the mvp guy WAS there ....... yeah, Trout.
    I think your love of fishing is having a big influence on your reasoning. Lol. Heck, even Trout is bulking up to be more like Miggy and less like his former self. Hopefully, we can meet up in October and decide this the proper way. Hard to do much bragging in April.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Really though, if it is the bottom of the 9th, 2 out, in game 7 of the WS and you need one hit to win, who are YOU picking???
    If we are talking about your specific scenario, I'll take Raul Ibanez. He is the Robert Horry of the baseball world. His post season / regular season stats are not stellar but the guy has more clutch hits, consistently since 2009, in the post season. Of course, this is just my opinion, but I am sure you can find enough people in Seattle, Philadelphia and New York that'll probably agree with me.
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Really though, if it is the bottom of the 9th, 2 out, in game 7 of the WS and you need one hit to win, who are YOU picking???
    If we are talking about your specific scenario, I'll take Raul Ibanez. He is the Robert Horry of the baseball world. His post season / regular season stats are not stellar but the guy has more clutch hits, consistently since 2009, in the post season. Of course, this is just my opinion, but I am sure you can find enough people in Seattle, Philadelphia and New York that'll probably agree with me.
    I hope to agree with this, this Oct
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    In reality, I think the only way Ibanez is playing in October is if he is traded. I love the Angels but am a baseball fan; so I think the only way the Angels are playing in October is if they win the division. My money is on Oakland to win the division and the Wild Card comes out of the East.
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    In reality, I think the only way Ibanez is playing in October is if he is traded. I love the Angels but am a baseball fan; so I think the only way the Angels are playing in October is if they win the division. My money is on Oakland to win the division and the Wild Card comes out of the East.
    I agree with you 100%. Remember though, 2 wild card spots.

Also, doesn't Joon bug look like Hank Conger?