Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Vape/Vaping

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    I've been looking at Virgin Vapor, they are getting some pretty good reviews. Which ones have you tried?
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    I've been looking at Virgin Vapor, they are getting some pretty good reviews. Which ones have you tried?
    Honestly dont remember I got into it a few years ago (4? 7?) Way more stuff now. But it was way better than the other stuff though it wasnt as thick of vape...kinda killed it for me I like thick smoke/vapor.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Found a bottle here lol vapure smoke juice. Good stuff.
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Yea that's the one think I worry about, I like the thick vapor. I've been vapeing a ton of Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk, now that's some good stuff.
  • Options
    Could be my pen sucks. Cant say for sure havent tried it in anything else.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Man... ive tried a lot of good stuff! Mostly juices crafted in the PCNW. I like to buy local to support the local juicers. Thunderhead is a killer juice company, same with Makin Some Vapes and NW Vapes.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    wahooschock:

you should upgrade to a dripping setup. Ive had quite a few. Clone mods and attys are just as good as legit and a lot cheaper. Just don't cheap out on the batteries... that's when bad stuff happens. lol
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:

you should upgrade to a dripping setup. Ive had quite a few. Clone mods and attys are just as good as legit and a lot cheaper. Just don't cheap out on the batteries... that's when bad stuff happens. lol
    The stuff on fleabay? Ive been considering goin back to vape for between sticks..would cut costs and taste better than a cig.
  • Options
    Ebay has good deals on vape stuff... There are TONS of great online vape stores that have great deals too. Just don't order from Fasttech... they are bad news. lol shipping issues and poor quality products. Ill take pics of my stuff tonight to show you my setup. :) I love it!
  • Options
    Pmed so im not jackin or fluffin
  • Options
    I'm building a Russian 91% tank right now (actually the Kayfun Lite V2 clone) real nice tank.
  • Options
    Honestly I'm confused on what all I'd need.all I have is a crappy revolver and a blu :(
  • Options
    slamb@cigar.com:
    I'm building a Russian 91% tank right now (actually the Kayfun Lite V2 clone) real nice tank.

when built and wicked properly those things are great! im not a huge fan of tanks myself... BUT I might make the exception for an Orchid... Im hearing nothing but AWESOME input on them. I rocked a Kayfun Lite for quite some time! I loved it! I wish I had the Quartz tank for it so I could run all types of juice through it though. I didn't want to crack the plastic so I had to run no menthol or citrus juices.
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    Honestly I'm confused on what all I'd need.all I have is a crappy revolver and a blu :(

From the PMs you are gonna be in a good place.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:

From the PMs you are gonna be in a good place.
    thoughts on 26650?looks like a good time.
  • Options
    Not worth your time honestly. Unless you want a heafty handful of a mod. The battery life isn't too much better than 18650 and doesn't really offer much more in the performance arena. They big bonus to them is their attys have huge decks for building on. I had one for a month or two and wasn't my cup of tea. The batteries take FOREVER to charge. lol
  • Options
    whats no circuit board ? lol im not very smart sometimes
  • Options
    ??? Whats the context?
  • Options
    it says it in the 26650 mod but your last post makes that useless for me but figured for others that may take it up id still post lol
  • Options
    Circuit boards are possibly for regulating voltage or wattage. My mod is a IPV2 and it has variable voltage/wattage... better flavor or heavier clouds depending on what the settings are at.
  • Options
    that's freakin sweet I gotta get down on some thick clouds
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Circuit boards are possibly for regulating voltage or wattage. My mod is a IPV2 and it has variable voltage/wattage... better flavor or heavier clouds depending on what the settings are at.
    Can i say jealous!!!
    I got a couple of mechanical mods but nothing fancy or anything
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    thinkin a vamo v5 v6 or v8 with a mutantx or tobh and a drip
  • Options
    Or the mvp v2...hmm decisions
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    Or the mvp v2...hmm decisions
    Going this route cause its multifunctional lol and adjustable. Bow I gotta decide on atty. Comes with a top feed i30 clearomizer. But I want another rebuildable one.
  • Options
    you will want to do your research and see if that setup can handle a rebuildable atty... If you want to move into sub ohm vaping I don't know if those will handle a setup under a specific ohm level. I was gonna recommend the other route cause those run off interchangeable batteries that can handle a low ohm load.
  • Options
    Ah didnt consider that..back to the other lol
  • Options
    trust me... at some point in time if you have a rebuildable.... you are gonna subohm at some point in time. lol ITS INEVITABLE!
  • Options
    So im goin vamo just not sure on 5or 6...found everything else..I think lol..
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    So im goin vamo just not sure on 5or 6...found everything else..I think lol..
    goin vamo v6 with a mutant x atty(real one) and 2600mah vtc5s ..love the built in ohm reader. the mutant looks just like the cloudchaser ones that work awesome.now to find someplace to order good juice. postponing my cigar order to get this beauty lol.