Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Vape/Vaping

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Suicide Bunny juice is really tasty, also I have been really curious about Virgin Juice which are all Organic.
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Suicide Bunny juice is really tasty, also I have been really curious about Virgin Juice which are all Organic.
    gonna try the virgin vape this month maybe the other next lol im sure ill pick up tons of juice
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    You can check out "Zample Box". Its a site that has monthly juice subscriptions. Its really kinda cool. Im gonna sign up for it next month. You can select your "flavor profiles" and you get I think its like 60-120ml of juice from different companies and you get coupons for other sites as well. Cost effectively its a killer deal
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Just a word to the wise, stay away from any juices made in China, by US made juice only!
  • Options
    ^ Agreed! like I said earlier... I like to buy local. But most of the juice ive ordered in the US has been great!
  • Options
    Sweet thanks for all the help brothers
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Guess the screws suck in the x so tryin others instead. Gonna grab the vamo v6 and an fuhattan with a couple tobh rdas. And a wax dome. Yay.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    RiP Trippers has some good you-tube reviews and coil builds and mods.
    Twisted Messes also has a lot of cool coil build and mods check them out whole vaping community out there neat to see I thought about it I like the mods aspect of vaping
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Rip Trippers is great... He might annoy the hell outta ya the first couple videos but he will grow on you. lol Grimm Green is another great resource. But yeah Youtube anything vape related and you will be inundated with videos. :)
  • Options
    Got a copper mod on the way with a plume veil and drip tip, intelli charger and some batteries. 26g twisted kanthal and cotton aswell. Also did a juice order from zamplebox . Lets see if I can puff a cloud before I blow my hand off.
  • Options
    Which copper mod?
  • Options
    The Akuma.got a magnetic button instead of springs supposedly. .. all the reviews were good lol. Went with samsung 25r batteries for now. Think its a .22ohm limit but I dont plan on going lower than maybe .4-.8ohm.should be good till I can get some vtc5 sonys that are legit.probably grab a regulated mod next month lol. Doubt ill need it but my ol'lady want to try it too.
  • Options
    Here is my current setup. I'm a bit of a nerd so I added a Star Trek badge to it for character. Lol :) it's an IPV2 with a Mutation X powered by a VTC5. Great regulated mod.

• Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Here is my current setup. I'm a bit of a nerd so I added a Star Trek badge to it for character. Lol :) it's an IPV2 with a Mutation X powered by a VTC5. Great regulated mod.

What coils ya runnin? Ive been looking at a 100-150w box mod and may grab one next month but its gotta be capable of .22 ohm lol since thats where my batteries become unsafe in a mech mod. Though im thinkin ill actually be around .5-.9 most builds
  • Options
    Im running a dual coil (single strand per coil) at 1.3 ohms. I would see if you can try a 100-150watt box mod before buying. I chuck some pretty heavy clouds on my 50 watt box. I tried my friends box mod at 100 watts and it made HEAVY THICK clouds and gagged me and his coils were at .50 ohms. at 150watts burns the juice and cotton REALLY fast. I could only do it in short 1 second bursts. Even then it was unbearable. The only positive to those big high watt boxes is that most of them take 2 batteries. So if it were me vaping on one at my usual 35 watts (nice warm thick flavorful clouds. Good for my tastes and flavor profiles) I would be able to vape on one ALL DAY without having to charge or swap batteries. Just a couple things to think about. :)
  • Options
    Lol I was half joking. I just like having options and tweakin stuff. 100-150w is way too much but if I wanna fog a room I can or I can use it for flavor. Most people are only running around 8-10w for flavor vaping. I need cloud and flavor.and I gotta build stuff.I want at least 50w capability. Also got a protank2. Probably gonna run diamond coils in both.
  • Options
    Im thinking about getting an Orchid tank so I don't have to drip so much. lol If I remember right you can pick up a IPV2 and there is software out for it to bump it from 50watt up to 85 watt... I haven't done it to mine cause I cant vape that high. 50 watt is about my limit. Otherwise juice and cotton burns lol
  • Options
    Ipv is so expensive. Wonder if the mvp2 can be bumped up also? I just dont see the point of variable watts if ya dont need em. If ya understand your batteries and coils mech mods are awesome. I just kinda got the wants over box mods cause I can conserve batteries .
  • Options
    With variable wattage/voltage... OH MAN! I can make my 1.3ohm coils perform like the .30 ohm coils I had in my copper Vanilla mod. All with adjusting the settings. No need to swap coils all the time to get better flavor or more clouds. Flavor to clouds in seconds. :) But if you like making coils and tinkering then makes no difference. lol
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I upgraded from a spinner pen mod to an IStick with a Nautilus Mini tank a week ago, man this has some sick cloud production without going mechanical
  • Options
    I wanna get an Aspire Atlantis eventually. Or maybe some sort of tank setup. I love my dripper but when im playing video games I hate picking up my mod and getting a dry hit. lol
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    I wanna get an Aspire Atlantis eventually. Or maybe some sort of tank setup. I love my dripper but when im playing video games I hate picking up my mod and getting a dry hit. lol
    Probably grabbin one of those next month. With a ipv3 or ipv3 sub ohm project. Its the batteries more than watts that sold me. Only need 30w for the atlantis. Its .5-.7 ohm.
  • Options
    Hey guys going to be building cutom boxes to fund my tiny house. Hit me up pm or on Facebook if interested. Thanks. Oh and I got the ipv2x and an ipv2 from liquid...AWESOME. and veritas rda is flavor king.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Hey guys going to be building cutom boxes to fund my tiny house. Hit me up pm or on Facebook if interested. Thanks. Oh and I got the ipv2x and an ipv2 from liquid...AWESOME. and veritas rda is flavor king.
    Hit me with a pm...id like to take a look
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Hey gentlemen I have a post going over in trades section looking to get a vape set up in trade for some cigars. If anyone is interested please pm me. I'd really like to get into vaping but can't exactly spend the money so I'd like to trade a bunch of cigars for a starter set up. Thanks!
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    If anyone need good cheap juice http://www.vaporworld.biz/ has some pretty good stuff and you get get whole sale 16oz bottles for $30 and 32oz for $50. I'm currently using there nport, Junebug and hawian punch.
  • Options
    That's killer!!!! Also foe cheap mods and attys... Fasttech.com has great deals. They are all clones and kinda cheap and usually have free or cheap shipping. JUST DONT ORDER JUICE OR BATTERIES FROM THEM!!!! lol
  • Options
    I gotta check this forum more often.
  • Options
    wahooschock:

No crap man! lol Try not to be a stranger here! :)
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:

No crap man! lol Try not to be a stranger here! :)
    lol I still talk to the people that talk to me on here lol. Soooo you and doc lol. As I always say"id rather 1-2 real friends than a million fake ones"