Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Helping out a good friend--WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Glad I could help a good cause. Winning fine cigars is always a good thing.
    second that !!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    You gotta be kiddin me,,,,,,I won??????????????????? I never win and I mean never. Thank you for letting me participate in this great cause and Thanks to all for the great donated cigar packages. I really won??????????????
    DC9505510238703217553939....Enjoy Mr. Bear!! Thanks for helping out!!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    A big thank you to all that donated money and prizes. Helped us get closer to out goal to help us still be able to pay our bills. He went in for treatment today, and all is well so far. I wont be able to see him until thursday. Makes me sad knowing he doesnt know what going on or why hes not home, but hopefully he'll understand it was for a good reason when he starts feeling good again.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Just a little update. Trouble is doing GREAT. He's been eating 3-7 meals a day. Hes gained so much weight (all of it muscle right now). Id say hes 1-2 pounds under ideal weight. Which is amazing considering he was 4-5lbs, and you could feel every bone in his body before the treatment. I dont feel like im gunna break him anymore. Hes finally a real cat, and very happy to eat everything and anything again. Thanks again to everyone who donated or entered the contest. Youve definitely saved this cats life, and made my gf and I very happy and thankful. photo F1C8FE01-1979-493D-89A3-3728F79D1CCB-4468-000005BE96FFCAAB_zps7beb8d7c.jpg
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Great news!!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Thanks for the update!!