Options

Birthday Box

2»

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Bamablows:
    brianetz1:
    Thanks for all the input guys. I was going with the el centurions if I could find them for around a hundred and MOW if not.

But a grinding noise coming from the car and $359 later, my box turned into new brakes. At least I know I can drive like a race car driver without killing myself now!
    LOL! $359 for brakes?! you really must have been driving like a race car driver !
    Brakes rotors and 4 of my lug nut stems were replaced....so yeah more then just the pads
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Thanks for all the input guys. I was going with the el centurions if I could find them for around a hundred and MOW if not.

But a grinding noise coming from the car and $359 later, my box turned into new brakes. At least I know I can drive like a race car driver without killing myself now!
    well you do have some pretty good smokes ( el centurion included) on the way to you for the poker winnings! Hope you enjoy, sorry to hear about the brakes.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:

well you do have some pretty good smokes ( el centurion included) on the way to you for the poker winnings! Hope you enjoy, sorry to hear about the brakes.
    Sweet can't wait!!!! I got plenty over the past few weeks.....5 5 packs and a new humidor. Plus 2 poker winnings.....I ain't complaining.