Options

Random musings

2»

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    These Filthy Hands:
    Two thoughts:

If a turtle loses it's shell, is it naked or homeless?

The letter "H" is the only letter in the alphabet that cannot be spelled out.
    good to see you back on Justin!
  • Options
    bbc020:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Two thoughts:

Thanks Brandon! How's life treating you lately?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Two thoughts:

Life is life....I could find stuff to complain about, but it is usually not worth the effort. (see my tag line)

How's the engagement and the planning coming along?
  • Options
    bbc020:
    These Filthy Hands:
    bbc020:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Two thoughts:

Life is life....I could find stuff to complain about, but it is usually not worth the effort. (see my tag line)

How's the engagement and the planning coming along?
    The engagement is great. Planning is on hold for a hot minute. I just started back to school too.
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Proof that Men Have Better Friends...

Friendship among Women:
    A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning
    she told her husband that she had slept over at a
    friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best
    friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men:
    A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he
    told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's
    house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.
    Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    A frustrated wife decided her sex life needed spicing up. After work she went shopping and picked up a pair of crotchless panties. She went home and donned the new garment and selected a short skirt to go with it. She greeted her husband when he came home from work, lit his favorite cigar and sat across from him as they had a drink.
    She slowly spread her legs… "Honey would you like some of this?" "Hell no, look what it's done to your underwear!"............................ZING!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Two thoughts:

Aytch
    eightch
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I thought of this after being audited for 2006 and 2007 by the IRS (rat bastuds) ...Whats black and tan and looks good on an IRS agent ??? A Doberman Pincher !!!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I thought of this after being audited for 2006 and 2007 by the IRS (rat bastuds) ...Whats black and tan and looks good on an IRS agent ??? A Doberman Pincher !!!
    That's a good one... I realize that the folks that work for the IRS are just people, but I still kinda hate 'em, just kinda though...More like I hate that they work for the IRS...I mean couldn't they find a kinder job, like lead puppy killer for the pound...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Very interesting things to ponder, here' one I was always perplexed about: If you eat pasta and then eat anti-pasta, are you still hungry? Also, Kuz was right...you can never run over a Ninja....you can barely see them in the annual Ninja parade....(theonion.com)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

I volunteer with the police department, much of that time is spent driving around town in a cop car (yes it is pretty badass), and no, people in front of cop cars do not drive the speed limit. 3/4 of the people speed and drive nuts, 1/4 drive 8 mph under.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭