Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

THE PASS TO SHIP OUT THIS MONDAY!!!

Get ready it's coming soon to a mailbox near you!!! Just a quick note for anyone who is new to a pass, I want everyone in the pass to post pics of their puts and takes as it gets to each of you. Be fair as always. No one here is out to gain. Also a picture of the ever growing pass and as it travels would be awesome. Inquiring minds want to know want they are in for. It would also be helpful to post your DCs as you send it off to the next person in line. Standard stuff which is pretty much a given. This should be a great pass and it looks like everyone is ready to go. I hope everyone is excited as me.

Comments

• CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Here is the order for the pass once again: The Buffalonian, Bamablows, Onestrangeone, Perkinke, Stsepas, Edelrionyc, KevinFitts, Ken Light, Tyland64, James40, Reggie713, Bob Luken and Bigshizza.
    I have everyone's address so if anyone needs the next person and doesn't have it I got you covered.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    If you haven't packed it up yet, it's helpful to put sheet in the box with the pass order and the address of all the people involved, so we can just look at the sheet. If it's packed, though, not worth cracking it back open.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Put an addy list in there ;) I need some more people on my "send to" list.
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    I will need addy's. I've not had the chance to trade with those on the list. Thanks for putting this together. :-)
    Just PM me if you need the next address cause I believe it got packed up today. I have all the addresses and got you guys covered with no worries
    No problem Kevin I hope this is alot of fun
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great. I'm looking forward to it, but I'd like to ask you a couple of questions. What about a name for the pass? If You want you can edit your first post or edit this second post and change the subject line to give it a name like “CigarMan's Pass”. (I like that name. It's got a nice ring to it. LOL) Also, you've started a second thread for the pass so,......... which thread do you want us using to post pics of our takes and puts? And, can you tell me/us how many sticks I should take and put? (or at least a ballpark figure for takes and puts?) Thanks for starting this pass. It's gonna be fun.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to this, it looks like it could get interesting. Keep it simple, equal values, and have fun with it!
    You can post pics to this one if you like and I like the name you choose
    Like strange one said keep it simple and do equal value take a few add a few you know
    The pass is flying and about to blow up a mailbox near you!!!
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Very nice selection btw
    here are my takes

Here are my put ins
    Glad to see the pass has found you well. Great selections!!!
    Thanks for being apart of the pass
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice selection btw
    here are my takes

Here are my put ins
    Nicely done. By the way I see someone else flunked out of math! I think I am starting to get a handle on this "forum math" 2+3= 9
    Looks like Bamablows is up next
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Received the pass today, and it is my first pass.. but its a very great selection. Here are my takes. .

and puts

I will be sending it back out tomorow.
    Nice Picks, It's looking good!
    Great takes and puts
    Thanks for being part of the pass
    Onestrangeone is up next
    Pm to ya Chris
    Replied
    Everything arrived in good condition, Here are my takesimageand here are the puts.imageThank you for letting me be a part of this.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Wow, very generous puts 'Strange.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're gonna need a bigger box.

Glad you enjoyed the selection strange
    Very generous indeed
    9505500020573230000260 ETA Wed