Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

THE PASS TO SHIP OUT THIS MONDAY!!!

1235»

Comments

• What's with all the Fonescas lol
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    You'll be surprised how good these Fonseca Arana's are..... They've been aged for a bit over a year.... I still have 1/2 a box left so i was generous with them for others to enjoy.... For their price and a bit of aging they are pretty good.....
    Going to the post office today to drop off package.....
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    Package just came in.
    These are my takes
    These are my puts
    Very nice lineup!
    The Eagle has left the nest. Should arrive by Thursday.. USPS Tracking #9114901159815318432517
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it and will get pics up ASAP.
    I hope everyone is cool with the takes/puts. The unbanded one is a Patel Lancero.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this pass.
    Takes left puts right.

photo 2013-11-21173722_zpsbd0b8112.jpg

I guess I will have to take another ride out to Mr Green
  • The pass looks like it's almost complete
    I am going to get it over to Mr Green tomorrow with luck. Just got out of work.... another start to a long week.
  • What's going on with the pass?
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I have the pass and need an address to who I'm sending it to next
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    I have the pass and need an address to who I'm sending it to next
    expect some leftovers
  • Looks like the pass is over and finally coming home. PM Mr. Green
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was going back to NH lol
  • The box arrived safely and thanks everyone for the great sticks. Glad we got this going again.
    do you have pictures of it
  • Unfortunately I don't have a way to take pics right now, sorry
    you need to ask santa for a camera bro
  • Yeah I wouldn't really use it though
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    CigarMan37:
    Yeah I wouldn't really use it though
    Bump for this beauty. After the pass was lost and restarted by Shizz out of the kindness of his heart, I can speak for myself for sure and can see from the rest of the takes/puts that everyone left in the pass put in a little something extra because it blows to have a pass go bad, we get this. No pics. No camera, and even if he was given one for XMas, he wouldn't bother using it. He went on my scumbag list right here. For once, I showed restraint and didn't call him out. For that I apologize.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    CigarMan37:
    Yeah I wouldn't really use it though
    Bump for this beauty. After the pass was lost and restarted by Shizz out of the kindness of his heart, I can speak for myself for sure and can see from the rest of the takes/puts that everyone left in the pass put in a little something extra because it blows to have a pass go bad, we get this. No pics. No camera, and even if he was given one for XMas, he wouldn't bother using it. He went on my scumbag list right here. For once, I showed restraint and didn't call him out. For that I apologize.
    I don't know cigarman37, and for that matter haven't been properly introduced to you Ken, and I CERTAINLY don't want to get mixed up in bashing another member of the forum (even if he might deserve it) but I do LOVE irony and I think it is absolutely fascinating that the person who started a pass that required participants to post pictures of their takes and puts, refuses to post pictures himself. That is simply not right. If you don't have the capacity to take and post pictures, fine, let us know. But don't require that others do something you're not able or willing to do.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."