Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Disapionted by Gurka

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ive tried 3 Gurka's and two of them were horrible. The other one, I think it was a Centurian one and was decent.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    I will claim the remainder of the box and send to Matt as I know he can't get enough Gurkha.... :)
    How did you guess his favorite brand? Well done!!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Bigshizza:
    AVJim:
    I will claim the remainder of the box and send to Matt as I know he can't get enough Gurkha.... :)

There was no guesswork needed! I heard that he spray-painted "I LOVE GURKHA" on his driveway from quite a few reputable sources. We should consider a Gurkha pass.... everyone passes Gurkhas to him....
    Is he still around the forum? I expected him to express his excitement after the last post!
    I really need to meet him someday. I fling so much crap at him!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    Bigshizza:
    AVJim:

There was no guesswork needed! I heard that he spray-painted "I LOVE GURKHA" on his driveway from quite a few reputable sources. We should consider a Gurkha pass.... everyone passes Gurkhas to him....
    Is he still around the forum? I expected him to express his excitement after the last post!
    I really need to meet him someday. I fling so much crap at him!!!
    He's a busy guy.... Lots of red hot pokers in the fire and a cover shoot for Playgirl magazine, he's in the "Bonecrushers of the South" edition.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have yet to find a Gurkha I enjoyed
  • Options
    Being a noob, I hesitated to post here. But here goes, anyway. Since I began enjoying cigars in April, I've smoked about a dozen Gurkhas: Black Beauty, Blue Steel, and Ancient Warrior. I've only had an issue with one Black Beauty, it had a very difficult draw. I can't say they're my favorite smoke, but if the price is right, I'll get more.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mandobro:
    Being a noob, I hesitated to post here. But here goes, anyway. Since I began enjoying cigars in April, I've smoked about a dozen Gurkhas: Black Beauty, Blue Steel, and Ancient Warrior. I've only had an issue with one Black Beauty, it had a very difficult draw. I can't say they're my favorite smoke, but if the price is right, I'll get more.
    Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. Welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch. Glad to be here.
  • Options
    ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Gurka basher 4 life! I keep trying for a good one, but nothing yet....
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ctschirgi:
    Gurka basher 4 life! I keep trying for a good one, but nothing yet....
    You're not alone there lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Good thing you spelled it correctly, so anyone searching can find your warning easily. Oh wait...
    Heart you Ken!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Good thing you spelled it correctly, so anyone searching can find your warning easily. Oh wait...
    But...he/she had to copy and paste the name, into the message portion...so how do you even mess that up?!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Ken Light:
    But...he/she had to copy and paste the name, into the message portion...so how do you even mess that up?!
    The mind boggles. But at least this troll has moved on to scummier underpasses...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.