Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm....DPG Blue lancero. Nice touch scooter.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    SleevePlz:
    Mmmm....DPG Blue lancero. Nice touch scooter.
    I have to work on freeing up a couple hours to burn that one
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    9114 9011 5981 8746 3903 67 Airborne ;) and congrats again
  • Options
    Big haul today!
    first up ddubphoto null_zpsa8d1f560.jpg
    Up next Big daddy rabbit can't count
    photo null_zps6e7bed69.jpg
    Next onestrangone really can't count and thank you for the well wishes!
    photo null_zps25006f9e.jpg
    BigShizzs bad math up next
    photo null_zps86506bf7.jpg
    Curtpicks awesome sticks
    photo null_zpsf1509799.jpg
    And finally ChuckN sent over some serious smokes
    photo null_zps3acbb684.jpg

Again thank you gentlemen so much, it's hard to believe I still have so many more coming and a herf with some local botls when we all have time.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    wife threw away the reciept with tracking number, It did get out though daniel.
  • Options
    They just keep pouring in! Very nice. Don't see too many Big D's around here. Really appreciate everyone getting these out right away.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Great Haul! That Big Delicious is an awesome stick. Give yourself a good block of time to smoke that.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy dan. Some good looking stuff there !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Great Haul! That Big Delicious is an awesome stick. Give yourself a good block of time to smoke that.

SleevePlz:
    They just keep pouring in! Very nice. Don't see too many Big D's around here. Really appreciate everyone getting these out right away.

I'm super excited for the Big Delicious (that just sounds wrong)
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    wife threw away the reciept with tracking number, It did get out though daniel.
    No worries brother!
  • Options
    Two more today, first up Brianetz1
    photo null_zps66f07596.jpg
    And jgibv
    photo null_zps6c693208.jpg

Awesome sticks guys thank you!
  • Options
    Hey guys, this is the point where I have to be a jerk and follow-up on the lottery payouts. Below is what I have based on the posts in this thread. I imagine Danny will update later today with anything else he has received. If you have shipped your package, you MUST post the DC# in this thread. Otherwise, I don't know that you have shipped your end. Technically, today is the day that you should have shipped by (one week after the drawing). onestrangeone - paid lonniekt1966 - paid brianetz1 - paid Bigshizza - paid thehilk - payment arranged perkinke - paid curtpick - paid robertgreen30 - sent Bad Daddy Rabbit - paid Chuck N - paid scooter mcgee - paid ddubridge - paid Vision - payment arranged danielruas - won CigarMan37 Tyland64 - paid Shizzsis - paid deejmemixx - sent Medic45 - sent mmccarneydc jgibv - paid
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    My package got sent to NJ then back to mass, wtf is up with usps, I should have just drove the sticks to Dan instead of mailing them. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle, G.I. Joe
  • Options
    Thehilk and vision I will be meeting up with for a herf in the near future so they are all set aside from that the list I'm keeping is the same as yours.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Thehilk and vision I will be meeting up with for a herf in the near future so they are all set aside from that the list I'm keeping is the same as yours.
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up. Looking back at the thread, I'm unsure if mmccartneydc really intended to signup. It wasn't really clear and in hindsight, I probably should have gotten better confirmation before adding him to the list. That leaves CigarMan37. I'll send him a pm and see what's up.
  • Options
    Sorry double post
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielruas:
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up. Looking back at the thread, I'm unsure if mmccartneydc really intended to signup. It wasn't really clear and in hindsight, I probably should have gotten better confirmation before adding him to the list. That leaves CigarMan37. I'll send him a pm and see what's up.
    I can cover the overly sexy Karen Carpenter disappearing act...If you like :)
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    No need. I believe it may be my fault that Matt is on the list at all. I'll take care of the mistake. I think I need Danny's address though.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    No need. I believe it may be my fault that Matt is on the list at all. I'll take care of the mistake. I think I need Danny's address though.
    And again no need. I've gotten so many already I haven't been home since Friday morning but I assume I'm coming home to even more and I know Im going home to my new 600 ct humidor!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Dan, the tracking says the package was delivered on 11-8-13, make sure you got it, if you didn't I can meet up with you when Pete and Jeff do
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Hey Dan, the tracking says the package was delivered on 11-8-13, make sure you got it, if you didn't I can meet up with you when Pete and Jeff do
    I got it. Just got home for the first time this weekend I'll be posting pictures up later.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    again no tracking number here, but it should have landed...i hope! lol the wife knows not to through away PO receipts any more.
  • Options
    Got these four over the weekend, I thought I posted this last night but it must have not gone through. These are from robertgreen30, deejmemix, medic45 and I'm sorry but I don't know who the last one is from, please let me know!
    photo null_zps5a808948.jpg
    photo null_zps62a6efbc.jpg
    photo null_zps8dc2061a.jpg
    photo null_zps24bd9f90.jpg
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Got these four over the weekend, I thought I posted this last night but it must have not gone through. These are from robertgreen30, deejmemix, medic45 and I'm sorry but I don't know who the last one is from, please let me know!
    photo null_zps5a808948.jpg
    photo null_zps62a6efbc.jpg
    photo null_zps8dc2061a.jpg
    photo null_zps24bd9f90.jpg
    based off of who is left, I would bet that would be cigarman
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    9505521391013316000079 congrats!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    He is alive!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Holy crap back from the dead... Karen Carpenter everyone..."Close to you...."
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Thank you sir, will update as soon as I get it.

Also little update today I finally came home to NO cigar related packages! Kind of a relief, my humi has been full and my temporary tupperdor is at its max until my new 600ct gets seasoned.
  • Options
    That was my package, enjoy!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Holy crap back from the dead... Karen Carpenter everyone..."Close to you...."
    LOL, why do birds suddenly appear........