Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good points. Thank you to all of the people mentioned and all that contribute to this great forum. (I can provide any of the addresses listed if needed)
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here, here! Thanks to all the great BOTL's that contribute to this place's awesomeness! Thanks, Steve, for running the Monthly Lottery for so long! And thanks, Eric, for agreeing to take over the helm.

This truly is a great community and y'all are all amazing folks!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate the sentiment everyone, but I get all the thanks I need from the comradarie here.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Thanks, Steve
    You're welcome. Thank you for perpetuating a long standing joke that I'm guessing you are not aware of!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Appreciate the sentiment everyone, but I get all the thanks I need from the comradarie here.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Thanks, Steve
    You're welcome. Thank you for perpetuating a long standing joke that I'm guessing you are not aware of!
    Oh crap! Thanks... uh... Tony! :^p
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon