Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love this first pic. Good work.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Great start, but that barely puts a dent in the list of people bombing you!!!! Lol, I love this.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Dang nice first wave!

Told ya the Tin of Camacho's counted as one and the other cheapO's were box filler and just cause I have not gotten to send you any thing before this. Enjoy and better rebuild that mailbox ASAP
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you warned your mailman that many more are on the way. I see the total count going a bit over 140
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    enroute: 9405503699300311311269
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I do love looking at this thread!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Inbound 9505 5213 8551 4157 0000 86
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:

This is crazy!
    Lololol!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    More incoming today:

The first box was from Carl (rsherman24) and contained some lucky cigar goodness, one of which survived unscathed in a glass tube. Looking forward to these!

Next were some more tubed goodness from Jason. Love the Ave Maria band.

An awesome line-up from Luke!

Doug hit with two simultaneous bombs. Outstanding selection Doug! FTW!

Thanks guys!! Quite the dilemma choosing a Friday night cigar with so many excellent choices landing all around me! More updates still to come.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All great sticks!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad. On its way! Congratulations! Enjoy! Charlie #9505 5000 0947 4158 0000 28
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    As I said before, I'm updating the first post with tracking numbers and delivery status as we go along. Today marks a full week after the drawing and we still have 9 participants that have apparently not shipped yet! This needs to be rectified. We do this on the honor system and the expectation is that you will ship within one week of the drawing. I'll wait until the end of the day Monday before I start sending out some personal friendly reminders. P.S. Thank you to those that did ship in a timely manner :)
  • Options
    I only got one bomb today (I can't believe I just said that!), but it leveled the house. Incredible sticks, thank you so much, Spencer (scarlin). Love it!

• Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    I shipped Saturday, misplaced the tracking number, will find it tomorrow! Congrats again!
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    I only got one bomb today (I can't believe I just said that!)
    Priceless. I love this thread.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    chrislolds:
    I shipped Saturday, misplaced the tracking number, will find it tomorrow! Congrats again!
    9505 5000 3478 4158 0001 47 Should be hitting your doorstep today!
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    finally got mine out... its been a busy week
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    More incoming today:

The first was from Chris Olds. Nice selection buddy! What Fuente is that? (I can never tell them apart.)

Next were some great sticks from Jason. Love the Viaje! I think that's the one with 2 different halves of fillers?

An awesome line-up from Susan! That Flathead 770 is huge! Can't wait to try it. Thanks so much!

Next was a fantastic selection from cbuck. Thanks Charlie!

Then last month's winner echambers sent some beauties. Eric, maybe you can give me some therapy on how to handle all this lotto craziness!

Last but certainly not least was an amazing selection from Curtis (curtiscr79)! Curtis, I will enjoy them all.

You're all too kind.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    As I said before, I'm updating the first post with tracking numbers and delivery status as we go along. Today marks a full week after the drawing and we still have 9 participants that have apparently not shipped yet! This needs to be rectified. We do this on the honor system and the expectation is that you will ship within one week of the drawing. I'll wait until the end of the day Monday before I start sending out some personal friendly reminders. Like money in the bank!! Lil late but it will always be there, Sorry been crazy busy but in touch with Chemnitz via PM,

9405 9036 9930 0199 1615 03 P.S. Thank you to those that did ship in a timely manner :)
  • Options
    Wow, even more hit today. I'm so bruised and beaten I may never recover...

The first was from bobbo2009. Thanks, mate! Some nice age on these nice sticks.

Next were some gooduns from ShadowInTheSun/Moon. Some I haven't tried there.

Flowbee showed up big time with an awesome line-up! Thanks so much, Chris!

I'm tired and worn, but I think there are still a few more to come. Guess this was a record jackpot. Hope I survive...
  • Options
    Received these yesterday from James in TN (I assume that that's Jd50ae). Thanks!

• Options
    Okay, there is no trace of my mailbox left. But finally, this is the last of them. I can start to rebuild my life (and mailbox) now, though the trauma may haunt me forever. I freak out whenever I see a postal worker on the street and have developed a phobia to white cardboard boxes.

The first was from thehilk. Several that I've wanted to try for a really long time. Love the Foundry band! Thanks so much, mate!

Next New Boots refused to follow orders and NOT send anything. Instead he sent this terrific package of awesome sticks. You boofhead, Jay! Get better soon. (and yes, my new Igloo is over half full already)

Then, get a load of the final box I opened. Jetmech_63 hit it out of the ballpark. 8 incredible cigars. Vinny, you did not have to send all those (but I'm glad you did!) Thank you!

So that should wrap it up for me. You're all probably sick of seeing these posts, but just think, next month it might be you who gets obliterated...
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Fine, I admit it was already boxed up when you said not to fire. So......
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy bro! I felt bad I forgot about it:)
  • Options
    BTW, total haul came to 156 fine cigars. Well over the jackpot of 140. You are some generous BOTL/SOTLs!!!!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I was curious what the total count was, I noticed there was so many here who can't follow the rules. :-)

Congrats again! Almost time to play once more, I love the start of a new month....
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad, you find a cooler big enough?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Brad, you find a cooler big enough?
    Nope. It's overflowing and all kinds of cigars have spilled out onto the floor. Cigars keep okay on the floor don't they? I think I read somewhere that they do, it actually helps them age. But, definitely out of room. Can't even walk around the house anymore without stepping on a cigar. I shouldn't have bought such an undersized cooler. But, no more room for any more cigars.
  • Options
    Wow. Just wrapped up and it's almost time for the next one. This was fun to watch.

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With SleevePlz's blessing, I have agreed to take over the lottery starting next month. Same rules and same time line (why mess with a good thing, right?) but a new thread. I'll open it up on Wednesday but may have a hard time updating the list through the weekend as I will be driving my mom from Las Vegas to Seattle.

I think everyone who has played the lottery owe's Tony a big "thank you" for his work. Look at how many members are on this forum, and look at how many contribute regularly. Now look at the handful of guys that go above and beyond to make this forum safe and fun.

Think about how different this forum would be without...
    DR's Stogie Stands, or
    Twisted's bookmarks, or
    Stubble's bubbles, or
    Newbie bombings by Jim, Mike, and RCY (and others), and (of course)..
    Tony's lottery.

By the way, if anyone wants to formally thank any of these guys, I'm happy to provide an address or two or three...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."