Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    uh-oh.
    uh-oh is right! love it!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats yo!!, Addy plez sir!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9405 9036 9930 0195 0671 13 ----- Off to the great state of TX!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheels up to Texas in the morning. Welcome to the forum 9405 5036 9930 0307 8088 72
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the big win!!! Package will go out on Thursday!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Congrats Brad it will fly on Tuesday.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Hey thanks guys! I appreciate it. This past few days has been amazing. As some of you noted, Friday was my birthday. The weekend was already great but to win the lotto the same weekend was an incredible surprise. Oh, and talk about good timing - one of the prezzies I got was this cooler - I guess I'm really going to need it!!!! It'll also make a good ammo bunker for launching future bombs :)

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Awesome timing indeed! Congrats on your win... saying it here because I didn't include a note. ;-)

9405 5036 9930 0308 7402 32
    Enjoy my friend!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    On it's way, hope you enjoy and congrats!!

9114 9012 3080 1782 3204 92

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! 9505 5000 2273 4154 0000 59
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Serendipity

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off and Away 3405903699300195882761

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC9114901123086754630569
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Hidee ho there, good neighbor.
    9114 9010 7574 2795 3206 40
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Couple things, I'm going to update the first post with the tracking numbers next to each player for ease of keeping track. Also, I'll be starting a new thread next month. I get an error every time I edit the first post since I've apparently done it way too many times now.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Couple things, I'm going to update the first post with the tracking numbers next to each player for ease of keeping track. Also, I'll be starting a new thread next month. I get an error every time I edit the first post since I've apparently done it way too many times now.
    Does it still end up edited? I have the same thing happen if I edit a PM, but the change does take place.
  • Options
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    Does it still end up edited? I have the same thing happen if I edit a PM, but the change does take place.
    It does, but it is really annoying.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Texas bound 9114901159815342291548
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incoming; 9505 5000 2057 4154 0002 44
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    uh-oh.
    Congrats!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! 9114 9012 3080 3598 9171 70
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    That sounds like a good idea. Plus, say you tire of hosting the event, and you pass the torch to someone else - they'd have to start a new thread anyways because they couldn't edit your original post.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    SleevePlz:
    That sounds like a good idea. Plus, say you tire of hosting the event, and you pass the torch to someone else - they'd have to start a new thread anyways because they couldn't edit your original post.
    Speaking of passing the torch, since I want to start a new thread, this would be a good opportunity to offer this amazing privilege of running the lottery to another member here. I tried this before (notice the gap from June to November last year), but no one was interested. I don't have a problem continuing to run this, however it isn't "my" thing, this is a "forum" thing and I by no means have any ownership of it. So if you are an established member here in good standing and want to take over the administration/operation of the lottery, speak up! For the record, whoever runs it essentially gets final say over how it operates, so if you do take it over and want it to run differently, feel free.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Since the one who runs it no longer competes, as soon as I win once I will be happy to take over. So if you "want" to get rid of it maybe you can keep the above in mind for the next drawing (of course another record setting lotto is the prefered way to go out).

Yes, that was a bribe, I'm not hiding it :-)

For the record, I was joking, I'd never expect this to happen and even then, I wouldn't take over
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    WaltBasil:
    SleevePlz:
    Speaking of passing the torch, since I want to start a new thread, this would be a good opportunity to offer this amazing privilege of running the lottery to another member here. I tried this before (notice the gap from June to November last year), but no one was interested. I don't have a problem continuing to run this, however it isn't "my" thing, this is a "forum" thing and I by no means have any ownership of it. So if you are an established member here in good standing and want to take over the administration/operation of the lottery, speak up! For the record, whoever runs it essentially gets final say over how it operates, so if you do take it over and want it to run differently, feel free.
    I think I can speak on behalf of the entire forum when I say we really appreciate all that you've done to keep this going! It really is an great part of the forum. Having said that, I'd be happy to accept the torch if you are really interested in passing it on. My only potential conflict is that I will be gone the first week of October so perhaps you'd be willing to come back and be the guest facilitator that month?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to add my thanks for your time, energy and (I'm sure) perseverance. It ain't no small thing running the lottery. Especially when people like me have memory's that........Oh yea.......are a wee bit suspect.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go:

9405 9036 9930 0197 7951 20
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    9405 9036 9930 0197 9678 24
    Scheduled delivery on Monday
  • Options
    Echambers:
    SleevePlz:
    WaltBasil:
    SleevePlz:
    I think I can speak on behalf of the entire forum when I say we really appreciate all that you've done to keep this going! It really is an great part of the forum. Having said that, I'd be happy to accept the torch if you are really interested in passing it on. My only potential conflict is that I will be gone the first week of October so perhaps you'd be willing to come back and be the guest facilitator that month?
    Eric, if you are up for it, I will gladly step aside and let you take over. I guess, just create a new thread towards the end of the month and feel free to copy my original post or change it up however you see fit. Good luck and thanks!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    First ones hit today:

This is crazy!

The first one was from Chuck N. An awesome line-up!

Next were these hand picked beauties from Nathan!

Then I opened this over-the-top huge selection from Jim!

Someone should tell Rob that the entry fee is 5 not 15 cigars! Nice selection!

Walt (Basil) wove together a collection I can't wait to dive into!

Then a great selection including a Room 101 from James!

Then Webmost hit me with fine cigars including the Cuatro! Am I supposed to hand roll a perfecto with that leaf? Ha Ha.

Limping, I barely had strength to open MorganGeo's great hit. Always wanted to try a CLE!

Last but not least Mark (matkn293) sent a fantastic line-up!

Thanks everyone so far!! Too amazing!! I am going to bed early tonight so I can face the angry postal worker again tomorrow. :) More updates to come.