Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    SleevePlz:
    blutattoo:
    Wanna know the best part of the monthly lottery? Watching a deserving brother just get smashed.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure most people don't play to win, rather to just have an excuse to group bomb someone! It's pretty awesome.

Hmmm… I've done so many statistics courses I dont like to gamble (The old joke - "the lottery is a tax on people who can't do math"). But, I never thought about it as a spectator sport before. Might have to buy an entry ticket this month…

BTW. I have a "bully" bomb to Eric because of that conniving, popcorn munch'n Jake. So, I was thinking the big hit was on Eric AND THEN I read that he won the lottery. Man, I thought he was going to be buried like no one has ever been buried before!
    Ah yes. I never got my bully bomb out ... But now that I know the game a certain someone had batter watch out.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    This is finally going out this afternoon. DC# 9405 9036 9930 0180 7049 24. I forgot to put the note in there, so Congrats again and enjoy!!

Rob
  • Options
    Just wait'll he takes a gander at that ugly eyesore WebLeast sent him!
    <br><br>
  • Options
    Hey if you're not gonna participate, don't criticize.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You two keep it down. Don't make me have to come back there.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You three need professional help. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    PhilWhistlepig:
    Just wait'll he takes a gander at that ugly eyesore WebLeast sent him!
    <br><br>
    You're such a punxsy fellow. But you ought to go back in your hole and leave webmost alone. Don't make me come out to your little hovel in Gobblers Knob!!!
  • Options
    Seven more boxes today from Pross, MorganGeo, BDR, Webmost, Medic, Jim, and CBuck. Exhausted tonight. Pictures tomorrow.
  • Options
    The pictures are worth 1,000 words...

We might as well start with Jim:

Amazing selection (of course). And a short story!!

From the Real WaltBasil:

Love the Kokopell and can't wait to try the Torano Cameroon, which new to me.

From Webmost:

Love the "swag." Yes, and eyesore but it looks PERFECT in my cave. And many many good sticks -- the Camacho, the 5 Vegas, the 13...

From Medic:

imageWow, buddy! Didn't I just get hit by you :-) Love the JDN -- Just smoked through a five pack last month. But what is the unbanded one? Anyone?

From CBuck:

Mmmmm..tasty!

From BDR:

I've really wanted to try the foundry. And of course I love the AF!

And from my buddy Morgan:

Wow, Morgan!

Pictures are worth 1,000 words, this is true, but only two matter: Thank you.
  • Options
    From FireRob:

imageVery cool Robert! Great selection and of course. The two Estabans are new to me and you know I am going to love the two LAdC!

Speaking of LAdC, Chris Olds was two damn lazy to load a little flat rate himself so had it sent strait from ccom:

Wow!
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Echambers:
    From FireRob:

imageVery cool Robert! Great selection and of course. The two Estabans are new to me and you know I am going to love the two LAdC!

Speaking of LAdC, Chris Olds was two damn lazy to load a little flat rate himself so had it sent strait from ccom:

Wow!
    Haha, hope you enjoy, and happy bday coming up! I am ordering sticks of my own to send people, I feel obligated(and look forward) to trying all the sticks people have given to me, figured I can't send those ones out!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Sorry for the delay. Life is getting busy. I tossed a few extra in there for your birthday. Hope you enjoy!

9405 9036 9930 0182 8149 28
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    Sorry for the delay. Life is getting busy. I tossed a few extra in there for your birthday. Hope you enjoy!

9405 9036 9930 0182 8149 28
    Tell me about it! I've been so busy I have to schedule bathroom breaks. And no worried on my end--still a couple others outstanding.
  • Options
    I've been traveling the last few days so have a little catching up to do:

From Bobbo2009

From Tyland

From Curtis:

From Shadow:

Please if I forgot anyone, please let me know and I will get your picture up. I'll write more tomorrow...
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Damn you are getting toar up
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Damn you are getting toar up
    And it keeps going. From the Hilk:

Thanks man!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Another nice Hilk crotch punch! Those 7-20-4 are some good smokes!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this thing happening again?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Is this thing happening again?
    I hope so, it's all I look forward to at the first of the month
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Let's do this. Let me remind you, you absolutely MUST post a tracking number in this thread when you send your cigars to the winner. This should be done within a week of the drawing. If you can not do this, then please don't participate in this game. I awaiting confirmation from Eric, but I believe we may have a couple more people on the bad list for not shipping....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. Charlie
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Let's do this. Let me remind you, you absolutely MUST post a tracking number in this thread when you send your cigars to the winner. This should be done within a week of the drawing. If you can not do this, then please don't participate in this game. I awaiting confirmation from Eric, but I believe we may have a couple more people on the bad list for not shipping....
    I don't remember if I posted on this thread my tracking number, incase I didn't here it was: 9205590106531500923155

I'm in for the next drawing.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm In
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I'm in, sorry I haven't posted tracking numbers. But I should be in the good shippers!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up, I'm in!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Time for my monthly donation. I'm in.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    In again please
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Sign me up. I feel somewhat lucky.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    SleevePlz:
    I don't remember if I posted on this thread my tracking number, incase I didn't here it was: 9205590106531500923155

I'm in for the next drawing.
    Lol, thanks Chris. At the moment, I'm more concerned with the packages that weren't sent last month.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America