Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! Please PM your addy.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, damn....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Addy please. Charlie
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Congrats. PM addy and update bio cause you are about to be buried.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Nice Eric. Dont forget gallon bags and boveda. Lots of AJF cigars, right?
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Well, damn....
    Congrats! Btw it's his birthday this month! I hope u don't mind if I include ur lottery winners in a seep rate bag in your bday package lol!
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Nice win! PM me your addy ;)
  • Options
    thehilk:
    Echambers:
    Well, damn....
    Congrats! Btw it's his birthday this month! I hope u don't mind if I include ur lottery winners in a seep rate bag in your bday package lol!
    No problem, of course.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!! Congrats, Eric!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!l PM addy plez sir!!
  • Options
    Okay let's make this easy:

Eric Chambers
    45 Jasper Ridge Lane
    Bellingham, WA 98229
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Nice Eric. Lots of AJF cigars, right?
    Umm...well...err..if by AJF you mean Arturo Fuentes, then yes. :-) I still blame AJ for the stank in my mouth after the sprectre.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    XLNT

So you guys who have done this before, I need some advice: Is it customary with this lottery to mail just the five required sticks; or do you use this opportunity to BLOW THE DOORS OFF of chez Chambers?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Eric. 9405 5036 9930 0288 5208 62
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the way... 9114901159818054219305
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    webmost:
    XLNT

So you guys who have done this before, I need some advice: Is it customary with this lottery to mail just the five required sticks; or do you use this opportunity to BLOW THE DOORS OFF of chez Chambers?

Ummmm.....
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    XLNT

Eric is a well deserving brother. Feel free to light him up.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    webmost:
    XLNT

It is his bday coming up...
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Eric, nice to C boxes going into the state of WA instead of them leaving.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I gots is a 10-pack of Spectre..... :(
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    All I gots is a 10-pack of Spectre..... :(
    Smart ass.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Says he likes swag.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    Says he likes swag.

Cigar swag, not swag cigars :-).
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    webmost:
    XLNT

It is his bday coming up...
    yes blow him up!! And now I know his bday is comming I'm sure I can squeeze more than 5 into a flat rate box!! ;)
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    9505 5213 8552 4122 0002 63 Bellingham bound!
  • Options
    Eric..I need your address sir.??
  • Options
    Or if any of you guys have it PM me plez.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    He posted it on the previous page.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Crap...posted the wrong zip code in previous post. Corrected now but the correct code is 98229.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Crap...posted the wrong zip code in previous post. Corrected now but the correct code is 98229.

Copycat