Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    I'm in..
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, after a little hiatus, I thought it was a good time to bring the lottery back. It will work much like the previous lottery, but I'll add a couple rules to avoid any issues this time around. Typically, around a week to ten days before the drawing, I will open up the window to enter the lottery. You must be an active participant in this forum and have completed some trades prior to participating in this lottery. You must express your interest in entering the drawing each month. I will never assume anyone wants in every month, even if you say so! The entry fee is 5 cigars. Obviously, you can send more. If you are participating, it is helpful if you fill out your bio with a favorites and wishlist (and cigars you don't like list) to help people pick your winnings should you win. It should go without saying, but please send cigars that you think the winner will enjoy. On the first day of each month (or possibly the second if I'm having a bad hair day), I will hold a random drawing of all the people that have elected to participate in that month's lottery. I will film the drawing and post it here as soon as possible. The winner (and no one else) is responsible for pm'ing each of the participants with their current address. This should be done immediately. If you do not claim your prize within one week of the drawing, I will redo the drawing and select a new winner. If you do not frequent this forum enough to meet that requirement, then please do not enter the lottery. Participants should mail their cigars to the winner immediately. If you have not shipped within a week of receiving the winner's address, you will be considered delinquent and not permitted to participate in the future (plus any other repercussions that come with this type of behavior). Again, if you can not meet this requirement, then don't enter the lottery. Delivery confirmation numbers should be posted in this thread when you ship your package. If you are new to shipping cigars, here are a couple tips. Go to usps.com and order some small flat rate boxes. They will ship them to your door. When/If you lose, go to usps.com and print a shipping label for your small flat rate box. Drop this box off in your mailbox on your way to work in the morning. Ta da, you just mailed your lottery entry in about 10 minutes from home without a trip to the PO! (This is why I don't believe in excuses to not ship in a timely manner). So with all of that said, who wants to participate in the next lottery drawing???? Nov. Winner -- Danielruas Dec. Winner -- Bigshizza January 1st Lottery Participants: Bigshizza Echambers curtpick rsherman24 thehilk MorganGeo brianetz1 deejmemixx robertgreen30 cbuck onestrangeone WaltBasil ddubridge Bad Daddy Rabbit
    I am still fairly new to group and have only been involved in one trade so far. At what point do I qualify to be a participant ?
  • Options
    I'll stand for him, Teach. Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    I'll stand for him, Teach. Merry Christmas!
    You're a good man.
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Updated
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Holy hell....if I win I already know who will receive half of them Muahahahahahaha
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I won something was about 10 years ago. I entered a recipe contestant and was notified I won second place. I was excited until I found out later I was the only one who entered. Moral of the story: my five are already sitting in the humi in a small flat rate box....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Last time I won something was about 10 years ago. I entered a recipe contestant me was notified I won second place. I was excited until I found out later I was the only one who entered. Moral of the story: my five are already sitting in the humi in a small flat rate box....
    Eric, a defeatist attitude will surely help you win
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    Last time I won something was about 10 years ago. I entered a recipe contestant me was notified I won second place. I was excited until I found out later I was the only one who entered. Moral of the story: my five are already sitting in the humi in a small flat rate box....
    Ha! It does sometime seem like every day is Opposite Day on the forums....
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    Lol, I will die if I end up pulling your name! Couple more days to get in on this guys.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    Lordy....I hope you win.... what was the recipe???
  • Options
    Shizzsis:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    It was a pasta salad with a Thai-style peanut dressing. It was pretty good:-)
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Shizzsis:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    well, post the recipe..... it might bring you good luck.. :) or just rub someones " lucky butt"... that works for me..
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizzsis:
    Echambers:
    Shizzsis:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    well, post the recipe..... it might bring you good luck.. :) or just rub someones " lucky butt"... that works for me..
    OK so I'm curios who's lucky butt do you rub????.....lol...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    Shizzsis:
    Echambers:
    Shizzsis:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    OK so I'm curios who's lucky butt do you rub????.....lol...
    I'm glad someone asked because I was afraid to.
  • Options
    my stunning and gorgeous husband... he wins everything... plus i have a contract and wont get arrested for groping..!! lol
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizzsis:
    my stunning and gorgeous husband... he wins everything... plus i have a contract and wont get arrested for groping..!! lol
    Stunning and gorgeous?
  • Options
    Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Shizzsis:
    Stunning and gorgeous?
    lol...funny jim.

• Options
    If y'all don't mind, I'll do the drawing tomorrow. I'm exhausted from the holidays.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take your time brother, I probably wouldn't make it to the PO until Sat anyway.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    If y'all don't mind, I'll do the drawing tomorrow. I'm exhausted from the holidays.
    No problem here. Gives me more time to rub some lucky butts.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    No problem here, that gives me time to go to the P.O. to get my flat rate box.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    SleevePlz:
    OK so who's butt are you rubbing???

• Options
    only the ones you can get away with.....and of course they have to be lucky
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Shizzsis:
    Stunning and gorgeous?
    yep.... he looks just like you.....except more stunning and gorgeous...lol
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    Echambers:
    SleevePlz:
    OK so who's butt are you rubbing???
    Not sure. Was going to check Craig's list. Why? Do you know so one?
  • Options
    I'm good to go. I got the box, cigar bag, and a freshly charged humi pack. Now I just need to know what kind of sticks to put in it and where to send it. photo 20140102_101136_zpsoy6r7foj.jpg