Home Ratings & Reviews

Must Have Lanceros

ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
Alrighty Lancero lovers...

Working on a little project for a specail event I have brewing. Need to know all the must have Lanceros for my little project. I was thinking about making suggestions/examples, but I want it straight from the forum.

Comments

• 7-20-4, My Father, 262 paradigm, Emilio la musa melete, San Lotano habano. A few of my favorites.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Oliva v,room 101 daruma,la paulina Goldie and lfd dl
    Money can't buy taste
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Tat Miami especial
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD makes the Cameroon Cabinet, Coronado, Double Ligero, and the LG Diez in a lancero and all are worth their weight in gold/tobacco. DPG Blue is a must-have lancero. I love the Daruma in this vitola as well.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    All of them?I've only had a few, but man, they are awesome. Corona taste but longer lasting.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opus X petit lancero, DPG blue, OG El Triunfador, Oliva V, NUB
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got ya covered
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Imrecommend the headley grange le 2013 drumsticks. They are still abailable!!! Just got a box today.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father, Cain F, Any Torano, and La Aroma de Cuba

Wait.... has anyone ever had a bad lance?
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    In addition to the above... Davidoff Millenium Lancero (which is sadly end-of-life), Gran Habano Zulu-Zulu Connecticut Lancero, and 5 Vegas AAA Lancero.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Got ya covered
    This is not how the project works
    Vision:
    Wait.... has anyone ever had a bad lance?
    Lol, I have a B&M that has their own house blends. Most are fine, decent smokes, but their lanceros are actually really good.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora Cameroon, excellent.
    Did we all somehow miss the LP L40? Also, are you considering ISOM? I can't imagine that many would be opposed to a Cohiba Lancero, except DZR.
    SleevePlz:
    Did we all somehow miss the LP L40? Also, are you considering ISOM? I can't imagine that many would be opposed to a Cohiba Lancero, except DZR.
    I love the L40 but it's too difficult to smoke. And yes, Cohibas are lame. (waiting for Joon bug to let me have it)
    Every time I see this thread title, I think of another lancero that I love or want to try. This time, I remembered that the Room 101 Master Collection just came out and has a lancero among its offerings. I'll try to pick one up soon and let you know if it is a must have.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva V, and the Cain F are two of my favs. San lotanos are really good too!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I really like Viaje Super Lance and Platino. El Triunfado lancero ( The Original ) and the Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Especiales is another favorite.
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    I love the L40 but it's too difficult to smoke. And yes, Cohibas are lame. (waiting for Joon bug to let me have it)
    Trying not to get into the super rare or htf stuff. ISOM's could be an option but not likely.

L40 is also one of my all-time favs. Havent had the Cohiba lancy yet. I'll have to look into that.
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Trying not to get into the super rare or htf stuff. ISOM's could be an option but not likely.

L40 is also one of my all-time favs. Havent had the Cohiba lancy yet. I'll have to look into that.
    If you're ever looking for L40s, let me know. I seem to come across them a bit. I also might be interested in picking up some Cohiba lanceros after the holidays....
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:

If you're ever looking for L40s, let me know. I seem to come across them a bit. I also might be interested in picking up some Cohiba lanceros after the holidays....
    I might require some help from you come time.

In the meantime, I need more suggestions. I'd would like about twenty plus different lanceros to choose from.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I'd be good for a fiver of Cohiba lanceros... if you guys wanna split.

Just thought of a few more: Cubao No. 3, LFD Air Bender and the Nestor Miranda Special Selection OscuroRosado.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i loooooove COLAs! I love daniel reyes (said no one ever)
    Tony, I'd be up to get in on the Cohiba Lanceros ..... so I can throw them away later.
    Drew, have you checked out Halfwheel's Lancero50 reviews? It's a decent list of lanceros available, although several are discontinued/HTF.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'm not a big lancero guy, but the Nestor Miranda Special Selection was great in that size.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    zulu
    SleevePlz:
    Drew, have you checked out Halfwheel's Lancero50 reviews? It's a decent list of lanceros available, although several are discontinued/HTF.
    I'll check it out. Looking for cigar.com forum input because this has a little something to do with cigar.com.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor Miranda Collection Special Selection Oscuro Lancero
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only tried a handfull so far, thought the Illusione HL was fantastic.