Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Must Have Lanceros

2»

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen the Tat Black mentioned yet.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Damn! ...... I forgot about that one.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    Are you including HTF as well? If so, how about the Cain Daytona Lancero?

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    haven't encountered the Daytona lance yet. I think it was mentioned but the Daruma lance is damn good. Think shizz traded me one but I smoked it last week and loved it. The Nestor Miranda special selections both oscuro and habano are great in lance. Really great flavors and you can go either wrapper for your preferred flavors but they're both great smokes now.
  • Options
    blurr:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    haven't encountered the Daytona lance yet. I think it was mentioned but the Daruma lance is damn good. Think shizz traded me one but I smoked it last week and loved it. The Nestor Miranda special selections both oscuro and habano are great in lance. Really great flavors and you can go either wrapper for your preferred flavors but they're both great smokes now.
    I know the Daytona Lancero was in the Studio Tobac World Tour 2012 Sampler box ..... not sure if you could get them anywhere else though.

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a "My Father" last week. It is now on my list to buy, impressive smoke.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    blurr:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    I know the Daytona Lancero was in the Studio Tobac World Tour 2012 Sampler box ..... not sure if you could get them anywhere else though.
    i do believe you are correct jgibv
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but I didn't see it on a quick browse through... What about the Tatuaje El Truinfador original release Lancero, with the brown banding not the new red and gold one that's out now. Killer smoke.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."