Comments

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Im in for June.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Im in for June.
    Couldn't pass up an excuse to bomb Drew, eh? I like your style!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    please PM me your address if you have not yet
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    mwahahahaha!

And no, I aint gonna be gentle with you. You may need a tux medicated pad when I'm done with you. You know what? I'm felling like a nice guy today. I'll just go ahead and include one in the package.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    mwahahahaha!

And no, I aint gonna be gentle with you. You may need a tux medicated pad when I'm done with you. You know what? I'm felling like a nice guy today. I'll just go ahead and include one in the package.
    Just make sure you keep him Walt..we dont want him back!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    mwahahahaha!

Guess I'll just have to hit you now for no reason.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Chuck N:
    Im in for June.
    lol. This will be fun!!
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Im in for June.
    I've got a thing for June too.. oh wait... you're talking about the month. Nevermind.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Robert rec'd his Birthday bomb on Saturday, he messaged me and said he'd get pics up later.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I got my birthday bomb from C-Love, and the boy knows how to show some love, WOW!!! I can't wait to some these wonderful sticks. Thank you so much for the awesome birthday present.Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    WOW! Thats a hit, good thing I have the rest of the year to get ready!
  • Options
    Dang! Well done!! Happy Birthday!!!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Dang! Well done!! Happy Birthday!!!
    This is so awesome. I get to blow up Chuck Norris!!!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    SleevePlz:
    Chuck N:
    Im in for June.
    lol. This will be fun!!
    The bad news...

I'm am thinking about backing out of this due to the fact my wedding is right around my birthday and we are going to be tight on fundage. Looks like Chuck might have you fvck up someone else. (he's already got me good once).

If another member would like to play for July, please feel free to take my spot as I don't believe I can make the financial commitment so close to the wedding/honeymoon.

Sorry about this Roman. The event totally slipped my mind when I signed up.(don't tell the wife)
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Well I got my birthday bomb from C-Love, and the boy knows how to show some love, WOW!!! I can't wait to some these wonderful sticks. Thank you so much for the awesome birthday present.Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Glad you dig them Robert, after the beat down Tony gave me I knew I had to bring my "A" game.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    robertgreen30:
    Glad you dig them Robert, after the beat down Tony gave me I knew I had to bring my "A" game.
    Nicely done Chris...enjoy all those great smokes Robert.
  • Options
    That reminds me... I've got a theme planned for my victim. And I just saw the first object of my obsession. Randy, Randy, Randy. It's all good bro.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Chuck N:
    SleevePlz:
    Chuck N:
    Im in for June.
    lol. This will be fun!!
    The bad news...

I'm am thinking about backing out of this due to the fact my wedding is right around my birthday and we are going to be tight on fundage. Looks like Chuck might have you fvck up someone else. (he's already got me good once).

If another member would like to play for July, please feel free to take my spot as I don't believe I can make the financial commitment so close to the wedding/honeymoon.

Sorry about this Roman. The event totally slipped my mind when I signed up.(don't tell the wife)
    No...not a chance we would EVER tell the fiance that you forgot about the wedding. That would be totally off limits to anyone, a lower-than-low blow, certainly no one would even have considered it. ;)
  • Options
    Brett your up next pm me.
  • Options
    Has anyone heard from Brett aka Irishman
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    i was wondering where you and Pete have been!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    was texting him today. He's been sick for about two weeks and super busy with work other then that.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    robertgreen30:
    what's up lee, happy belated birthday to you
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    robertgreen30:
    was texting him today. He's been sick for about two weeks and super busy with work other then that.
    thx Drew
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    ddubridge:
    robertgreen30:
    thx Drew
    Sorry about that Rob! But yeah Drew was right, was sick for nearly 2 weeks and work is over the top right now and will be for a while, but I am still here and lurking just posting less since I've been so busy. Rob, go easy on me please... I'm already recovering and weak from sick, don't hurt me more please! ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    robertgreen30:
    ddubridge:
    robertgreen30:
    thx Drew
    Sorry about that Rob! But yeah Drew was right, was sick for nearly 2 weeks and work is over the top right now and will be for a while, but I am still here and lurking just posting less since I've been so busy. Rob, go easy on me please... I'm already recovering and weak from sick, don't hurt me more please! ;)
    I'll try
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    robertgreen30:
    what's up lee, happy belated birthday to you
    same too you man it's nice seeing you around again!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Glad this has started out so well. Also, love when brett gets destroyed...at least this time there is a "reason"
  • Options
    It is march already. what is the status on this?
  • Options
    Alright sorry for the delay, Happy Birthday Brett, 9114901230803216140669, 9114901230803216140676